~1~

"Bye mom I'll see you after school!" Jisung shouted from the pouch before slamming the door shut

"Bye mom I'll see you after school!" Jisung shouted from the pouch before slamming the door shut. He usually walked to school in the morning, except for days when his boyfriend, hyunjin would come pick him up. He liked the morning sun, it make him feel all alive and sparkly. Just like the prince hyunjin says he is.

It was only a twenty minute walk so he didn't bother texting hyunjin to come pick him up. Instead he texted his that he would see him in school and hyunjin agreed. He walked down the street for like two minutes before he felt a water balloon collide with the back of his head.

Outraged, he turned around and saw Minho giggling, "ugh Minho!"  Jisung groaned and Minho hurled another one at him. He tried to catch it and throw it back but it hit him before he could. His shirt was completely soaked now.

He gritted him teeth and growled at Minho. The 9lder seemed to be satisfied with what he's done quickly turned and cycled away towards school.

"You're so annoying Minho!" Jisung shouted after the retreating older and he just heard him chuckle. Groaning he looked at his shirt but continued walking to school anyways.

It was his typical morning of teasing from Minho and it was expected. It has been going on since they were kids but you'd think he'd drop some silly feud they had when they were kids but no he still didhis same routine every morning.

Yeah he was that annoying!!

---------------------------------
Hi! Thank you for reading!
Leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed it!<33