~12~

The cafeteria was bustling as everyone chatted. A particular group of boys were busy teasing their friend of his little crush on a certain aussie.

"C'mon binnie admit it! We won't tell" jeongin spoke from the place he sat on chan's lap.

"Don't you trust your best friends~" jisung joined in. Him and jeongin broke out in giggled irritating him more, "you guys are the worst, I'll never tell you anything ever again" changbin grumbled and slumped in his seat for the nth time that day.

"Calm down they're just teasing you binnie" chan chuckled almost choking on his food at the same time, "yeahh we just playing" they both agreed.

"Hyunjin" chan called out, "you're really quite is something wrong?"

"Maybe he's thinking back to the time he slipped and fell into a locker" jeongin laughed and hyunjin glared at him, he brought his handup and flicked his forehead making them both go into a bickering battle that was drawing a lot of attention towards their table.

"Guys guys look! it's felix!" Chan pointed out using his eyes so they could all look in the same direction, "what! where?!" Changbin screeched lowly.

Their eyes landed on the aussie and changbin ducked the moment chan waved at him and he gave a small wave back.

"Fuck you Chris" they were all laughing at a blushing changbin, he hit chan's arm not to hurt him but more of payback, chan didn't take any notice to it and just held his chest, gasping for air.

"You're such a pussy changbin" jeongin teased.

"No I'm not" he argued.

"Well then if you're not then let's go sit over there with all of them", they looked at changbin as his face went pale and the cheeky fox smiled innocently "what do you guys think?"

"Hell yeah!" Chan and jisung enthused

"What about you hyunjin?", hyunjin glanced at the table again, there were two other people with Felix. He didn't really recognize the puppy looking boy but he surely knew the demon that was seating next to Felix. He couldn't say no because they all knew he's never even met Minho, he just has a problem with the way he teases jisung.

If only they knew.

He looked back at their expecting eyes and finally mumbled his answer.

"Sure"