~13~

"are you sure about this?" changbin asked looking over at chan as he continued walking towards felix's table, "ofc i am felix is really chill" chan assured dragging the terrified looking boy along with them.

Since Felix's table was almost half way across the cafeteria before they were all Infront of the blond and his friends. "Hey channie!" Felix greeted the oldest with a warm smile "what are you doing here?"

Chan smiled back briefly before speaking "can we have lunch here? Most of them don't really know you that well"

Felix nodded in understanding but he didn't really understand why they would all want to know who he is now, maybe it was to become good friends, right?

As they all settled down chan took a seat next to seungmin, while seungmin tried to scoot away since jeongin was fast approaching but jisung had already sat down, he frowned a big and was about to stand up but jeongin already placed himself on chan's lap. Still he he was a big flustered when chan wrapped his arm around jeongin's waist and their lower arms started rubbing against each other.

He wasn't a fan of touch unless it was from a significant other but chan was just a stranger to him, that is if this goes terribly wrong that is

The  group sat in silence for a while before chan clapped his hands "since we don't all know each other why don't we just do introductions then?"

Changbin's blood pressure shot up and he was about to disagree but everyone was already nodding  showing they approved the idea so all he could do was seethe in his seat and glare at chan who took no notice of him and smiled at the group.

"So who's going first?"

~~~~~
So the seating arrangement is like this

Minho - hyunjin - jisung - seungmin - chan & jeongin - changbin - felix

I hope that made sense and ty for reading too :)