~6~

Hyunjin rolled over on the couch and ended up falling off, hitting the floor with a grunt, "Jesus fucking christ-" he cursed rolling over and rubbing his face.

He'd been completely distracted since the game and now he couldn't even rest in peace with out wanting to rip minho apart, even if he had nothing to do with his bad morning he still blamed him. Hell, if a mosquito bit him right now he would still blame Minho.

He got up and walked into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water, he noticed there was no note on the fridge so that meant jisung was still in the house and his aunt wasn't back yet.

He walked up the steps until he reached his bedroom. It was empty so he went for the bathroom instead, he smiled slightly when he saw him through the crack in the door, but he frowned again when he watched him run his hand through his hair and then bring it down to his mouth and release a shaky breath.

What the hell did that mean?

Without thinking he pushed the door opening making him flinch and grab the sink but he relaxed once he saw it was just me. But inner hyunjin was conflicted, why did he do that? Was he mad at jisung? But the action could've meant anything...yet why does it bother him so much?

"You scared me" jisung said simply stopping my train of thoughts before it leaves the station.

"Oh sorry babe" hyunjin laughed nervously taking a few steps back to let him through. With a loss of what to do with his hands he shoved them into his sweatpants pockets and continued following him as he walked "are you leaving?"

"Yeah I am my mom wants me home now"

"Why? You could just give her a call or something" Hyunjin persisted leaning over the counter with pleading eyes. He shook his head "no way she seems serious so I'm not gonna piss her off sorry hon"

"Fine" hyunjin grumbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow and I'll call when I get home too" he bent down and kissed him before walking out the door.

Hyunjin wondered around aimlessly but still ended up on his couch again. In a few minutes the door cracked open again reminding him that he should lock it.

He jumped up in a ninja pose just to be met with jisung's eyes, "sorry I left my phone here" he nodded understandingly and helped him search, he threw a few pillows around before he spotted it peeking out from the corner of the couch almost like it was tucked there.

"Here" he grabbed it, making the screen light up and hyunjin's eyes to scan through it before jisung snatched it and left again.

But this time there were new found questions in his head.

Why did jisung lie that his mom needs him when she left for a business trip?

~~~~~
I'm sorry it's bad- TT