~14~

"so who's going first?" Chan asked and looked around the table but no one raised their hands "okay do I'll go first, my name is bangchan but I prefer chan or chris but close friends call me channie, I'm 19 and I like music and basketball" he finished with a smile as that they returned.

"My turn!" Jeongin announced standing up, "I'm jeongin but people mostly call me innie, I'm 17 and I love chan, and playing instruments" the youngest smiled and sat back down for someone else to get up.

"I'm seungmin and just seungmin, I'm 17 and apart of the student council and I like to study in my free time"
He gave a small smile and say back down when jisung got up.

"Jisung or sungie for short, I'm 17 and I stake board and sing"

"I'm hyunjin, I'm 18 and I play basketball and I like to dance and paint!" He clapped his hands and sat down, just as Minho got up and both of them shared a short glare. "I'm Minho, 18 I also dance and I like to ice stake."

Changbin grumbled under his breath before he stood up, subtly rolling his eyes at jeongin and chan, "changbin, 18 I like dark things, music, I play basket ball and I'm learning to bake"

Felix's eyes lit up as he turned to changbin just as he sat down, "I bake! I can teach you if you want?"
He nodded a bit and the younger grinned widely as he stood up for his introduction, "I'm Felix! But people call me lixie or sunshine, I love to bake and visit cafes and I also dance"

Jeongin whispered into Chan's ear and they both smirked evilly, why not have a little fun with teasing binnie?

"Hey lix, why don't you take changbin to a cafe with you" the fox like boy said making changbin to stiffen and glare at him in a 'what the fuck do you think you're doing' way which he chose to ignore.

"I don't know if he'll like that since we just officially met" he pouted.

"Ofc he will! You can even ask him"

Felix, oblivious to the teasing pouted at changbin, "do you want to go out with me? To the cafe I mean!"

"Uh...um y-yes...sure" he stammered out and chan and jeongin shared a little high-five as they exchanged numbers promising to meet up after school. And soon the bell rang and the boys exchanged certain numbers and walked off to their classes.

"You're going to his place after school right? And you thought we couldn't get you a date" jeongin giggled walking side by side with chan and changbin.

"It's not a date, we're just going to bake and watch some movies or something" changbin exclaimed rubbing his blazing cheeks to calm them down.

Chan and jeongin wiggled their eyebrows at him and he cocked an eyebrow looking at them in confusion, "what?"

"Well binnie" chan stated suppressing a giggle, "as your hyung I advise you to use protection and go easy on the kid we don't want him to be limping tomorrow-" he was cut off when changbin swung a fist at him and started chasing them yelling something about not being a horny fuck like them.

Jisung chuckled at his friends as hyunjin fell into step with him and laced their fingers together, "lemme walk you to your class, mine is just down the hall anyways"

"But you have history now and this way is longer than the other way" jisung argued but hyunjin was having none of it and just put his fingers on his pretty lips to shush him.

"Shhh just let me walk you" he argued a bit but still agreed nonetheless and they both started walking before a voice made them come to a halt

"Hey jisungie!" Minho called out making the hyunsung couple to turn around, "oh Minho you need anything?"

Even with all the teasing, Minho loved the eat they still had this little love and care for each other and call him a dick for wanting to take advantage of that.

"Yeah we have the same class so can we walk there together?" He never ate lunch with them so he never saw which way they went after lunch but now it was different because their friend group was becoming one so there was no way they wouldn't be seeing him alot.

"Oh you're right! So that means hyunjin can go to his class" jisung said as Minho walked to his side but hyunjin was adamant, he couldn't leave jisung with him!

"Don't worry I'll be fine, we can meet outside my classroom after this period yeah?" He sighed and nodded then watched the two boys walk away but not before catching minho's shit eating smirk when they rounded the corner and jisung waved at him innocently, completely unaware of the stare the two boys were sharing.

It's funny how a silly kiss cam could put them in this state, but watch your back hyunjin because jisung was soon going to he mine!

~~~
Hello? Does any one actually read this? Please leave a comment if you're there :00