~3~

Minho's POV

Minho's POV

It was lunchtime now. I sat at my usual table. The one I used to watch jisung from afar.

He sat under a tree, the wind was blowing his hair and his book too, be would puff out his cheeks anytime his page would fly and he'd have to push all the other ones back in search of his page. The book he was reading must be really good, because his lips were curled up in a half smile as his eyes travelled through the steady lines of the book.

He was so earthreal.

He turned a bit towards my direction and I thought he catch me staring at him, my face was already all panicky until hyunjin walked past me, "hey jinnie!" Jisung yelled when he approached him, he sat down next to him blocking my view of jisung. "Hi baby~~" hyunjin said with a teasing smile on his face, I hated when hyunjin called jisung that.

I rolled my eyes at his back and tilted my head a bit to get another look at jisung. I had no idea what they were saying but jisung kept on laughing and blushing, he would smile every now and then when he voiced his own opinion in what they were saying.

I wish he smiled at me like that. I wish he would just notice me without me throwing water balloons at him, I wish he knew why I did it all.

"Minho!" I jolted back to reality at chan's loud voice, he stood at the foot of the steps leading to the cafeteria, his hand gestures showed that we were all eating inside so I nodded and grabbed my back pack from the floor. Taking one last glance at jisung I followed chan in.

"Where were you?" Seungmin asked giving me a skeptical look, It wasn't the first time that they almost catch me staring at jisung so had to be more careful. "Just outside getting some fresh air" he nodded although still a little bit skeptical but he let it go.

"Did you guys hear about the basketball match on Friday?" Jeongin asked and they all fell into a conversation, I tried joining in until I saw jisung and hyunjin walk in.

Hyunjin's arm was slung over jisung's shoulder and he bent a bit to whisper something into his ear which made jisung hit him in the arm yelling something about not saying things like that in public when pretty much the whole cafeteria heard him yell. They left after that and my fist could finally unball in my sides.

I wish I was in his place, being that good of friends with jisung seemed like a dream and I could never have it.

One thing was for sure, I liked jisung alot, always have and always will.

~~~~
Heyy guys!!
How was the chapter? If you enjoyed please leave a vote and comment!
Thanks for reading ^^ 💗