~2~

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin's POV

I saw jisung from afar, he was walking a little weird but I only understood why when he stopped right Infront of me. "Baby why is your shirt wet?" I frowned, pulling the shirt that had been clinging to his body.

"Ahh it's nothing really" he lied, letting out and awkward laugh that gave him away faster.

"It was that Minho kid again right? I swear to fucking God jisung I'm going to hurt him!" I sneered loudly, which obviously alarmed jisung so be grabbed my arm before I could leave and start .y ruthless journey through the hall looking for the person.

"Hey don't do that! It's just a shirt I can get changed okay?" I grumbled a bit under my before sighing "I have a spare shirt on my gym bag will that do?" He nodded happy to get out of the shirt that was obviously showing too much of his skin.

"Thanks jinnie!" He grinned at me and reluctantly a smiled too. He was just so damn adorable " Anything for you my prince!"

Blush crept up his face at the nickname as he linked our arms together, skipping happily as we walked down the hallway. There weren't a lot of people in school yet so it was a bit more quite than usual. Or it was just me.

I zoned out and my mind went straight to that minho person. I never liked him and I'm not sure I ever will.

He seemed more like a pest, that I was soon goin to swash.

~~~~~~
Hiii!
How was the chapter?