~5~

Minho's POV

Minho's POV

He was sweet. And he had a nice taste to him, it reminded me of my favourite ice cream so when he pushed me away I was actually really sad yet still happy. I kissed jisung, I kissed the person I have been in love with for almost ten years now and it felt amazing. Maybe for just me because he looked like he just saw a ghost and so did everyone else I. My friend group but no one said a word.

The whistle went off for the second half to begin and jisung suddenly rushed out of his seat, I contemplated following him but I let it go and just stayed in my seat instead, if I followed him it would  look suspicious and I didn't need anyone knowing about my little crush.
He never came back to his seat after that, and when the game ended and chan took the trophy to cheer with his teammates Felix ushered all of us outside, he grabbed my arm and looked at me with his "you need to know something" eyes so I just followed them out.

"Minho are you crazy?!" Jeongin screeched when we got out side, "why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You kissed jisung!" Felix continued rolling his eyes at jeongin's outburst. "And?"

"You're truly a fool-" seungmin also piped up, confusing me further. "I will kill you seungmin and what the hell are you guys talking about?"

"You kissed jisung hyunjin's boyfriend dude!" Felix let out, and suddenly it all dawned on me like a wave washing me to shore so I can finally look up at the sun.

"Jisung has a boyfriend?" My voice was shaky but it wasn't noticeable, "he is a fool" seungmin snorted, hitting his knee like it would keep him from laughing any harder.

It wasn't the same for me though, my heart felt tight like someone was trying to rip it out but to me it was already gone, I couldn't bring out any words too afraid that my choked sob would be heard. It all made so much sense now, I truly was a fool for now noticing.

"Just....." Felix said something, I didn't hear it, I was still lost in my own thoughts and stupidity. He dragged me over with them to chan's car and that's when I snapped back as I looked around. "Did you hear me min?" Felix asked looking at me weirdly.

"Uh..no what'd you say?"

"We're going out to celebrate with chan, you coming?" He thought about it before nodding, anything to keep his mind off jisung. But soon the doors were pushed opened and they both stepped out.

Jisung and hyunjin both glanced at me but I pretended not to notice, I was afraid of looking at jisung and letting my tears to fall.

They got into hyunjin's car and left and soon we packed inti Chan's car and arrived at a random bar. The team members were ecstatic that they won, everyone was drinking and dancing while I sat in my chair still somewhat lost.

I wonder if jisung thinks of the kiss cam we shared as much as I do.

Probably not.

~~~~~
200 reads now?
Stop you'll make me cry T-T thank you so much guys! The book isn't even that good yet but you're still reading.
That means a lot to me ❤️❤️