~15~

"bye binnie we'll see you tomorrow" jeongin shouted  and walked off with chan, he waved back at them and looked around patiently waiting for Felix to come out of the school building, he took a deep breath and thanked god it was a sunny day which was perfect for walking so they could spend more time together, since was the very first time he'd see the younger outside of school except for the times they would show up to their practice with jisung to watch them play and cheer them on, it was still an opportunity and he was ready to take it. Just as he thought the younger came skipping out of the building with seungmin on his tail, they shared a quick hug before the other scurried off in another direction and he saw it as an opportunity to approach the freckled boy.

"Hey" changbin said with a smile plastered on his face when he saw how much Felix was grinning, "ready to go?" He nodded and they set off. Felix was talking about the cafe they were going to and from what he heard they had amazing boba tea which the latter enjoyed alot so he took note of that Incase of later situations.

They entered and were happily greeted with the smell of freshly baked muffins, once they ordered and settled down, "how do you like the place?" Felix asked running his hand through his hair to ruffle it up more.

"It's really cute" he enthused "just like you", changbin slapped a hand over his mouth as Felix's smile widened with a teasing glint in his eyes. "So you think I'm cute~" he giggled as the others face got hot and red, he thought he would die of embarrassment but then-

"Order for Felix and changbin?"

He quickly excused himself to grab their drinks and food, he headed back to their table but noticed Felix was typing intensely on his phone, it made him frown and think he was boring the younger but all those thoughts went away once he sat down and Felix let out a very happy "thanks binnie" that brought back the older's smile as he mentally declared he liked it a lot when Felix called him binnie. They ate in mostly silence apart from the usual responses from changbin and Felix's laughing which caused him to choke at some point,  still he  loved it when he made the younger laughed or smile, it was truly a melody to his ears.

Once they finished up they paid and headed to the store to get some extra supplies for the brownies they wanted to bake, Felix happily bounced around with changbin holding onto the basket, as they shopped, once they got everything they had another argument about who was gonna pay which felix ended up winning. And now they were walking back to Felix's place to start baking!

"Binnie! You're so strong!" Felix gasped as he watched changbin carry all five bags with ease.

"Ahh because I work out" he chuckled when the younger looked even more amazed, "really can I feel your arm??" He asked with his eyes wide, how could changbin say no to that?

"Sure" he smiled and the younger gripped his upper arm, gently wrapping his smaller arms around changbin's buff one, "oh ma god" he giggled as he squeezed his arm. "You're so cool"

Changbin smiled that the younger thought he was cool because of such small things, it gave him even more motivation to want to work out even more just to impress him, he didn't even notice that Felix was still holding his arm until they got to the front porch and he had to let go to open up the door for them, he still missed the way his smaller hand fit perfectly with changbin's own when they walked.

They stepped into the home and made themselves comfortable before the started baking, Felix instructed him on what he needed to do and the latter did it properly, they jokes here and there even throwing flour on each other at one point while they baked.

"Mix! Mix! Mix!" Felix changed as changbin beat the batter, once it seemed ready he slide it into the oven and turned it on to bake while they cleaned up their mess. Innocent fun ended up in another flour war with changbin covered in flour from head to toe, "ya lee Felix!" He growled playfully when the younger threw another hand full of flour at him and broke out in a giggling fit, he lunged at him and tickled his sides and Felix was left with a red face, gasping for air.

"WAHH! I'm sorry binnie! Let me go now" he complied and climbed off the Australian so they could continue cleaning, the oven went off 20 minutes later and they got out the brownies and let them cool off before packaging it for changbin.

"Are you sure you're okay walking home like that?" Felix asked stifling a laugh as changbin swung his bag over his shoulder and headed for the front door, "oh yeah I'm good my house isn't too far away anyways" he replied back and got a nod from Felix

Without thinking he wrapped his arms around changbin which took him by surprise but nonetheless he hugged back and he felt his smile returning even if they had to pull away in the end. "Bye binnie!" Felix waved and changbin waved back, "bye Felix!"

Soon he was walking down his street covered in flour and the biggest smile plastered on his face as he munched on one of their brownies

~~~~
Can't have a book without changlix now~