~7~

Jisung lightly jogged to the cafe, the sun was already up and the heat made him sweat a bit. He stopped infront of the small cafe that was slightly hidden in the side but still had a large sign at the front with bold letters displayed on it.

He panted a bit and wiped the sweat from his forehead mentally noting to take a cab home instead, he could've easily asked hyunjin to drive him but that would lead to questions he couldn't answer or he wasn't willing to answer.

Yes his mom was out on a business trip but he left out the reason why he had to leave. It's because he needed to get inside and his mom usually left the keys with Minho because he's 'not responsible enough'. She made it a habit so he was used to spending the day chilling at the cafe while Minho worked before they could both go home together.

He stepped into the cafe and rolled his eyes at minho's teasing snickering before he sat down at his usual corner. He didn't like lying to hyunjin but what harm can a white lue cause?

"Here's your usual" Minho said putting down his drink.

"How long is your shift?" Jisung asked and took a much needed sip of his beverage. "Only 30 minutes left but your mom said you had to get groceries so we can do that before I hand over the keys to you"

He scowled at him, "that's my home!" Jisung yelled.

"But you're not responsible enough~" Minho laughed using his own mothers words against him. He pretended not to see Minho stick his tongue out at him and scrolled on his phone silently.

Minho reappeared half an hour later just as his co-worker arrived and they both exited the cafe. Jisung was about to put his phone down when minho snatched it and ran away.

In a state of alarm he chased him, "hey! Give that back!"

"Catch me if you can!" He shouted and ran even faster, by the time they were Infront of the groceries store jisung was gasping for air and Minho was laughing loudly until he tackled him to the ground and they rolled around wrestling as people gave the weird looks.

To him there was nothing wrong, minho was just a tease. During their weird fight as minho was finally able to pin jisung's arms above his head they both failed to notice the male standing on the other side of the street with his (little) fists balled up.

"You're fucking dead Minho"

~~~