~11~

"what?" Hyunjin's eyes landed on his hand immediately, there was a bruise forming on his fist and he didn't even want to imagine what minho's face might look like now.

"Your hand" jisung grabbed the hand and inspected it with worried eyes, "who did this?" Changbin and jeongin peered over at them and they were all staring at him with worry evident in their eyes.

'Shit what am I supposed to say now??' Hyunjin thought 'i can't tell them I punched someone and it went horribly wrong'

"Um.." hyunjin started a bit overwhelmed with all the attention he was getting "I just slipped! yeah I slipped and brushed my hand against a locker mhm mhm"

They all looked at each other, maybe trying to see if they should buy it or not until jeongin spoke, "you shouldn't be so clumsy, what if you seriously hurt yourself!"

"Yeah he's right! from now on be more careful" changbin agreed making hyunjin to mental pat himself on the back, only jisung left.

"But are you sure-" he was cut off by the bell and the kids hurrying to get out and get to the cafeteria before all the good food is gone. They all completely disregarded the topic before and made their way out of the class and towards the lunch area to meet up with chan.

Jisung gave hyunjin his 'this conversation is not done eyes' and followed the rest as they all walked, clinging onto a squealing jeongin.

All hyunjin could do was stare at the class room Minho just walked out of and clench his fist in utter rage.

~~~~
Thank you so much for 1k reads! I really appreciate it <3