Prologue

Midnight Creek is a small town completely surrounded by miles and miles of thick, dark forest. It also just happens to be the last place that Addison Avery wants to be. Addison was used to the warm sun, the beach, and everything else that she had grown up with in the city. That is until her dad passes away and her mom decides that they need to go back to their roots, and by 'roots' she means the same small town that Addison's grandma used to live in, and just so happened to leave her house in the will. 

      Xavier Black is the soon-to-be Alpha of the Midnight pack. To anyone that dared cross him or his pack, Xavier was the cruel, ruthless Alpha that he was trained to be. The only people that truly knew him were his family and close friends, but that was it. Xavier has been searching for his mate for over two years now, ever since he became old enough to find her. But with every day that goes by he starts to lose hope that he'll ever find her. 

     But maybe both Addison's and Xavier's luck will change when she arrives in Midnight Creek and his wolf starts to scream out 'mate'.

     *Please note that this is a rewritten version of a book by the same name on my profile. I will be leaving the old version of the book up as many of you have asked, but I will not be updating it in any way. This version will follow the same main characters that y'all have grown to love, but it will have a better flow and just be overall better.