teddy surgery | lizzie olsen

———❁———
after putting her 2 year old to bed lizzie climbed into her own bed exhausted from her day of work. picking up her favourite book to read it for the 9th time she read until she dozed off with her book still in her hand.

it was around midnight when the actress felt a tug at her sleeve. rubbing her eyes and sitting up she felt the the book fall from her chest. turning to look at the floor she saw her toddler sat on her butt teddy in hand with a wobbly lip. "oh bubba, what are you doing up". the only reply she got were some small cries and the teddy shoved in her direction.

looking at the stuffed animal in her hand lizzie noticed that the arm was ripped. picking y/n up and placing her up on the bed the actress immediately understood the issue that caused the tears. the stuffed bunny went everywhere with   y/n. the little girl always having it attached to the end of her or holding it close to her chest ever since her auntie scar gave it to her.

now that it was damaged y/n went to the one person she knew could fix it. her mama. mama always made her owies better so she could do the safe for her bunny.

momentarily leaving the toddler lizzie went in search of her sewing kit. she quickly sat back down on the bed and began working on the sewing. not without her little one staring over intensely. if something happened to that bunny it's possible y/n would never sleep again.

after an eternity the hole had been repaired and all was well. placing the sewing kit down on the floor lizzie cuddle up to her baby and whispered sweet nothings to her until she slept peacefully. looking down at her baby girl she could only think about how lucky she was to have such an adorable kid.

———❁———

short one for ya. 328 words.

we live for and we love for mommy lizzie

in memory of my childhood stuffie that got ripped to shreds by my dog </3