beach day | scarlett

———❁———

it was only 7am when mama came to wake me up. i felt her soft fingers brush against my cheek "wake up sweetie, we gotta get ready". a small smile appeared on my face. "morning mama".

today was beach day, the mavel cast had taken the day off and we were all going to drive down to the beach.

we were taking advantage of filming in california for the next few months by going to one of the nicest beaches in all of america.

hopping out of bed after mama left i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, using the outset products of course.

i skipped my morning shower figuring there was no point if i was going in the ocean later. i packed my bag and made my way down to the kitchen.

mama had already made waffles so i put one on my plate sitting down to eat. "did you pack your swimsuit baby?". without a word i put my fork down and went back upstairs. i knew i forgot something.

after finishing my breakfast we packed the car and set off. rose wasn't with us today, much to both our disappointment. she was currently in paris with her dad leaving just mama and i to the beach.

we stared the journey off strong listening to a mix of abba and harry styles. singing along to watermelon sugar as we pulled up in the parking lot. it didn't take long to get there, an hour maybe.

i couldn't wait to get in the ocean, i was bored of the dirty new york waters.

jumping out of the car i was met with a hug from my uncle chris. after not seeing the australian man for a while i was more than pleased to accept his bear hug.

"stop squishing my child hemsworth" mama yelled as she closed the car door.

"i missed the little rascal, i'm just making up for lost time" he said finally releasing me. hemsworth was here with his wife and kids. his kids were all younger than me but they were still cool.

rdj and his family were here too. it was all the og avengers cast plus lizzie, flo and tom holland. all the other avengers were off filming other things.

it didn't take long for us to make our way onto the beach. it was relatively quiet as it was just some random day in may. but still warm enough for the beach, it's california after all.

greetings were done while we were setting up. rdj being rdj had this massive tent set up with a bunch of chairs. drama queen can't go five minutes sitting on the floor let alone the whole day.

everyone's kids including myself avoided helping by changing into our swimsuits and getting straight into a game of football. (soccer for the americans out there)

we were in the middle of our game when i heard my name being called by several people. this caused some confusion because none of the voices belonged to my mama.

i chose to ignore it because i didn't think it was any of the cast and i couldn't see that far to check, anyway i was basically carrying my team and they'd loose if i went to investigate.

i was however caught by surprise when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and i was picked up being dragged back towards the cast. it was hemsworth of course, who else was it going to be.