Chapter Five

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Five: What Is Happening!?!?
Henry Hart POV

"Alright, I'm gonna let you kids off the hook for the morning," Ray, also known as Captain Man, announced, glancing down at his watch, "You guys should probably start heading on over to school. It's 8:00."

It was just a regular Monday morning and Charlotte and I were down in the man cave, helping Ray out with his superhero duties.

"Oh man, we better get going, Charlotte!" I cried, "We have to be in homeroom by 8:10!"

"I know, which means that we have only ten minutes to get to school and get all of our books out of our lockers!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Gee, I'm really sorry for keeping you guys in here for this long. I wasn't keeping track of the time," Ray apologized, "You know what? I'll drive you guys to school!"

Ray quickly stood up out of his red computer chair and started to speed walk towards our two tubes.

"Do you think that we'll make it there on time?" Charlotte asked as she and I started to follow Ray.

"I hope so!" Ray quickly responded.

Ray quickly walked underneath the tube that was to the left of us, when Charlotte and I both got under the one that was to the right of us. Ray and I pressed the buttons on our belts that made the tubes come down.

"Up the tube!" All three of us shouted in unison.

Like vacuums, the two tubes sucked Ray, Charlotte, and I up onto ground level where our store, Junk N' Stuff, was. All of the sudden, the three of us watched, from out of our glass front doors, as eighteen people magically appeared. I immediately recognized those people as Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Carly, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Frankie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, and Nora. The other three were a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, and an even younger boy with light-brown hair and light-blue eyes. But, judging by the people that they were with, I assumed that the man was Mr. Preston, the older boy was Miles, and the younger boy was Louie.

"Look, there they are!" I heard Miles happily announce as he pointed at Ray, Charlotte, and me.

"Oh, thank goodness that they're here!" Phoebe sighed with relief.

That is when the eighteen of them pushed the front doors wide open and ran up to us. I looked at Ray and Charlotte's facial expressions. Charlotte's looked alarmed and panicky, when, on the other hand, Ray's looked more calm, relaxed, and confident. Even though I could not see my own face, I could tell that my facial expression made it look like as if I was really confused at the moment, which I was. How the heck did they get here like that? I know that Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie are ghosts, which means that they can teleport themselves anywhere imaginable within the world that they are in at the snap of their fingers, but how did Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Carly, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Frankie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, and Nora get here like that?

"How'd you guys get here?" Was the first thing that I asked our friends.

"By using the teleportation wrist watches that I had made a while back," Max Thunderman explained.

"Oh, cool!"

"STRANGERS!!!" Charlotte cried as she quickly whipped a tiny, black whistle out of her pocket and began to blow on it.

We all covered our ears as screechy, high-pitched noises filled the air.

"Charlotte, why do you have an emergency whistle if we're the danger that a stranger would need to worry about?" Ray asked.