Chapter Sixteen

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Sixteen: I Know What Our Enemies Did!
Carly Shay POV

    That's when it hit me. When Zack had said that, it had reminded me of when Charlotte, Dice, Cat, Taylor, Frankie, Gibby, Freddie, and Henry got possessed and and knocked out Nora while we were trying to free them from prison, but the ghosts that were possessing them would not let us, I remember the first thing Nora said when she came to.

    "OH MY GOD, THIS IS JUST AWFUL!!! You guys know what!?!? Sometimes I wish that we would have never became friends so none of these awful things would have never happened to us!" Nora shrieked.

    We all turned around to see that Nora was conscious again. Tears were now rushing down her face as she sat down on the cold, hard, concrete floor.

    "NORA!!!" We all cried with joy as we rushed over towards her, suddenly forgetting that we were battling a bunch of ghost super villains.

    "GUYS, THE GHOSTS!!!" Alex exclaimed as she pointed over towards Cat, Dice, Freddie, Henry, Charlotte, Taylor, Gibby, and Frankie.

    "Wait a minute, how are you pointing?" Beck asked, "I thought that they were holding you guys in place!"

    "Ugghh... What happened?" Cat, Dice, Freddie, Henry, Charlotte, Taylor, Gibby, and Frankie all groaned as they slowly got back up on their feet, holding their heads with their hands as if they had excruciating headaches.

    "Oh, don't play games with us, ghosts!" Phoebe snapped.

    "We know that you're still in there!" I added.

    Cat, Dice, Freddie, Henry, Taylor, Gibby, Frankie, and Charlotte gave everybody confused looks.

    "What are you guys talking about!?!?" Gibby asked me and Phoebe, confused.

    "Yeah, we're not being possessed!" Freddie chimed in.

    "It's us; Taylor, Gibby, Freddie, Charlotte, Dice, Frankie, Charlotte, and Henry!" Taylor exclaimed.

    "They seem really confused and upset," Nona stated, "Do you think that they are telling the truth?"

    "We're telling the truth!" Charlotte cried.

    "Yeah, we swear!" Henry added, trying to convince everybody that we were telling the truth.

    "There's only one way to tell if you eight are lying or not," Max stated.

    "And what's that?" Goomer asked.

    Max then turned towards Billy. "Billy, can you please go fetch my Ghost Zapper? It can detect paranormal activity. It can also shoot ghosts, but if they are telling the truth, then we won't need to do that. It looks like a silver, rectangular gun. It should be on the table where Dr. Colosso's cage usually is in my evil lair back at home. Do you think that you could go get it for me?"

    "Sure, Max!" Billy cheerfully agreed.

    At the speed of lighting, Billy used his super speed to run all the way back to his house, into Max's evil lair, grab Max's Ghost Zapper, and bring it all the way back to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center. When he had finally returned, he had a huge metal thing in his hands that looked as if it were a gun and that had a screen on top of it.

    "Thank you, Billy!" Max thanked his little brother as he took his Ghost Zapper out of his hands.

    "You're welcome!" Billy replied.

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back To the PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara