Chapter Twenty-Three

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Twenty-Three: The Party
Cody Martin POV

"Wow!" Zack and I gasped as a huge, golden, six-story mansion started to come into the horizon.

It was now almost 7:00 P.M. on Saturday, May 9th, and I was now driving Zack in my red car to the party that the Thunderman's had invited us to. All of us were so happy to find out that everyone had their memories back and apparently, they felt the need to celebrate. I don't blame them. If I were to lose my memories and have to go back into the past to get them back, and if it were to work, I'd want to celebrate too. Although my past was not affected when my friends' enemies went into the past and messed everything up, I do feel as if I have accomplished something. I helped them get their memories back. I know that there was a lot of them, but maybe without the extra help, they wouldn't of done as great. Therefore, along with the Thunderman's, I feel the need to celebrate as well.

The Thunderman's told us that they were having the party at their cousin's huge mansion, which meant that we could invite our friends and family if we wanted to. Zack and I decided to invite Mr. Moesby, Woody, Maddie, London, and Bailey. When we called them up, they were all more than thrilled to come. However, we did not tell them what had happened to us, because the Thunderman's told us to keep that part quiet. When they had asked us what the party was for, we just told them that our friends had invited us to a party and told us that we were allowed to bring guests, which is completely true.

"Thank god we're finally here!" Zack cried as we pulled up in front of the huge, beautiful mansion, "My butt hurts from sitting for so long!"

As you can see, we had just driven all the way to some town called Metroburg from all the way where the S.S. Tipton II was docking in Los Angeles. Although Metroburg is in California as well, we were forced to drive for a total of three and a half hours since Metroburg is in Central California, while Los Angeles is in South California. Also, California is a pretty big state, having only Texas and Alaska being the only two states that are bigger than it.

Zack and I quickly hopped out of my red car and began to walk up the cobblestone pathway, which was made out of gold. In fact, everything on the Thundermans' cousin's property seemed to be made out of gold, except for the lawn and the bushes, trees, and flowers that were surrounding the mansion. Zack and I hopped onto the porch and rang the doorbell that was right next to the double front doors. Instead of going, "Ding-dong!", it played a classical charm. Next thing we knew, the doors flew wide open and we were greeted by a short, overweight man in a tuxedo.

"Hi, are you here for the party?" He greeted us.

"Yup!" Zack and I replied in unison.

"Why don't you come on in?" The man told us as he stepped aside so we could come in, "My name is Blobbin! I'm the Thundermans' cousin!"

"Thanks!" I thanked the man, whom I now knew as Blobbin, as Zack and I walked inside of the mansion, "My name is Cody and this is my twin brother, Zack!"

"Well, Cody and Zack, welcome to my mansion!"

"Umm, could you say it the other way around?" Zack asked, "Sorry, it just sounds weird when you say it that way."

"Does it really matter in which order people say our names, Zack?" I snapped.

Zack just shrugged.

"Anyways, Zack and Cody, I hope that you guys really enjoy yourselves tonight! I made sure that I bought a lot of party stuff to make this the best party ever!"