Chapter Eighteen

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Eighteen: You Were Right, Carly!
Louie Preston POV

    "Is this the right place?" I heard Piper ask.

    "Yep, this is definitely it!" Phoebe answered with enthusiasm, "I recognize this as the place where I first met Sam, Cat, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, and Frankie!"

    "And I recognize this as the place that I usually get my food from when I'm too lazy to make my own food and nobody else is around to make it for me!" Sam added.

    "What about date and time?" Megan questioned, "Is this the right date and time in history?"

    "Well, if my teleportation time travel wrist watch worked accurately and Phoebe gave me the correct information, then this should be the exact date and time that my family met Sam, Cat, and the Hathaway's; just fifteen minutes before," Max Thunderman answered.

    I took a minute to look around at my surroundings. All I could see was a huge, grey building with a gigantic sign that read, "Bots". To the left of Bots, there was a huge parking lot that looked as if it had just been re-tarred not too long ago. To the right of Bots, there was a huge field filled with all sorts of plants, including bushes and flowers. I just stood there for a moment and wondered why the heck they would just leave a huge field like this next to a huge restaurant like Bots. Then it occurred to me that this field had been here for many years before Bots even existed. It was some sort of park, perhaps a memorial. Just as I was taking in the beauty of the variety of flowers, I was forced to go back into reality when Freddie nearly pierced out my eardrums.

    "THERE THEY ARE!!!" He screeched as he pointed towards a large group of twenty-nine people who were sneakily making their way towards the entrance.

    "Are you sure that that's them?" I asked.

    "I'M POSITIVE!!!"

    I then turned towards Phoebe, Carly, Miles, Henry, Alex, Tori, and Cat for reassurance. "Phoebe, Carly, Miles, Henry, Alex, Tori, Cat? Are they really our enemies? Not that I don't believe you, Freddie; I just want to make sure since I'm not one of the ones who remember what actually happened."

    All seven of them then began to examine the group of twenty-nine people.

    "Yep, that's definitely them!" Henry announced.

    "You were right, Carly!" Cat cried, "Our enemies did go back in time to destroy all of our friendships!"

    "Those little demons!" Alex growled.

    "I can't believe that they would ever do this!" Tori exclaimed.

    "I can believe it, Tori," Miles began, "I mean, they're ghost super villains, super psychos, and vandals; what did you expect? They're all criminals! They wanted their revenge and they got it. However, they took it WAY to far this time!"

    "True, and I agree! They DID take it WAY too far!"

    That's when the rest of us began to examine the group of twenty-nine people. That's when I realized that fifteen of them were male, while fourteen of them were female. I could not tell which ones were the super psychos or which ones were the vandals, but I could tell which ones were the ghost super villains. Sixteen of them were wearing really ridiculous costumes. No one that I know would ever would want to be spotted in public wearing something as silly as those, so they HAD to be ghosts, just like Dad, Miles, and me! Also, they type of costumes that they were wearing all looked super evil, which suggested that they were also super villains.