Chapter Eleven

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Eleven: Saving Cat
Taylor Hathaway POV

"How much longer until we get to that house that you told us about, Miles?" I asked.

Mom, Ray, Miles, Louie, Frankie, and I were all in a van that Louie, Ray, and Miles had poofed up, following the Thunderman's to where Cat, a girl who is apparently my friend, is being held captive. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew that it was still Monday, May 4th. I also have no idea how long we have been driving for, but it felt like a half a hour had passed since we all had climbed into this van.

"I honestly have no idea, Tay," Miles sighed, "Do you know how long ago Nora Dershlit and her friends kidnapped you, Cat, and Frankie?"

"Miles, I wish that I could remember what had really happened, but unfortunately, I don't. Tell me, how long ago was it?"

Miles paused for a moment to think. "A little over a year ago. When did we come to Los Angeles? Late April of 2014?"

"Yeah, I think that it was like April 20-somethingth," Frankie answered.

"Yeah, and I think that you, Taylor, and Cat were kidnapped about a week after we arrived in Los Angeles."

"Wow, that's a really long time to have been kidnapped for!" Mom gasped, "Do you think that she's ok?"

"I hope so. I don't really know Nora Dershlit, Linda, Mack, Steve, or Paul that good, so I don't know what kind of things that they would do to her."

"Let's just hope that she's not hurt or anything like that," Ray stated.

"Yeah, and what if she remembers what had really happened, like Miles?" Louie added, "How would you feel if you woke up in a cage and had no memories what-so-ever of how you even got there?"

"I would feel confused, worried, and scared," I answered.

"Yeah, me too," Miles, Frankie, Mom, Ray, and Louie all agreed with me.

Cat Valentine, whoever and wherever you are, don't you worry because we are coming to save you!

All of the sudden, about fifteen minutes later, I felt the van come to a halt. I quickly snapped myself out of whatever I was thinking or daydreaming about(I daydream a lot. Even during inappropriate times, like when I am saving a friend who I don't remember from a bunch of kidnappers that I don't remember!) and looked out the window that I was closest to and noticed that The Thunderman's van was pulled over to the curb, like ours. I turned around in my seat and looked out of the back window to see that all of the other cars had also stopped. I quickly turned back around to see that the Thunderman's were now piling out of their van. I then looked over at a two-story house with a huge fenced-in backyard. The fence was so large that I estimated that it was somewhere around seven-feet-tall.

"Where are we? Are we here?" I asked, "Is this it? Is this the right house? The one with the shed that you told us we were kept in while being held captive?"

"From what I remember, I believe so," Miles answered as he craned his neck so that he had a good view of the house out of my window.

"Alright, let's go then!" Ray announced as he pushed his car door open and hopped out of the driver's seat, "Let's go save Cat!"

"Alright!" Mom, Frankie, Miles, Louie, and I exclaimed as we all hopped out of the van and followed Ray out into the front yard of the house.

Before we knew it, Mr. and Mrs. Nickels, Drake, Josh, Megan, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, Carly, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Rex, Tori, Ray, Mom, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, Nora, Captain Man, Henry, Jasper, Charlotte, Piper, and I were all gathered in the front yard of the house.