Chapter One

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @thundermaniac_016 AKA @kira_grande_016 on Instagram for winning my Book V Part II contest! Congratulations, @kira_grande_016! You are so awesome! Also, I'd like to thank RyanSmith020 for giving me some ideas for this book!

Chapter One: Starting Plan D

Dark Twister POV

"FINALLY!" I announced with excitement in my voice, "It is finally finished!"

Several months have passed since The Dark Hurricane, The Howling Windstorm, The Howling Dust Devil, The Wicked Cyclone, The Wicked Tsunami, The Evil Triumph, The Evil Force, The Erupting Waterspout, The Erupting Volcano, The Blazing Heat, The Blazing Fire, The Dangerous Strike, The Dangerous Weapon, The Evil Monster, The Evil Demon, Nora, Linda, Mack, Steve, Paul, Scarlet, Stanley, Delilah, Frank, Liana, Victor, Margret, Gregory and I have ditched Plan C and started working on our new one, Plan D. It was now around 12:00 in the afternoon on Monday, May 4th and we had just finished building our time machine. We have been working on this darn contraption for almost three months now and it felt so reliving to finally have it done. Also, so Hurricane, Windstorm, Dust, Cyclone, Triumph, Force, Volcano, Waterspout, Monster, Demon, Heat, Fire, Strike, Weapon, and I would not have to continuously project our voices, we decided to give Nora, Linda, Mack, Paul, Steve, Scarlet, Stanley, Liana, Frank, Delilah, Margret, Gregory, and Victor this potion that now allows them to see and hear ghosts.

"That's great, but does it work?" Hurricane questioned.

"We're about to find that out," I replied, "Somebody please go fetch me one of the watches that activate the time machine!"

"On it, sir!" Stanley announced as he saluted me.

Stanley immediately dashed towards the other side of my and Hurricane's evil lair and towards our huge, grey desk. He zoomed back towards the rest of us and handed me a small, black watch. I quickly took it out of his grasp and latched the watch around my right wrist. I pressed the tiny, round, green "on" button, which was on the left side of the analog clock on the black, leathery band. Purple sparks of electricity leaked out of the metal oval of a portal as the color blue suddenly appeared in it's opening and began to swirl around. After a few seconds, there were no more sparks, but the blue portal continued to spin around and around.

"YES!!!" I exclaimed as I pumped both of my fists into the air, feeling victorious, "IT'S A SUCCESS!!!"

"Excellent," Nora smirked as she evilly rubbed her hands together, "Now, let's jump through that portal so I can finally get my revenge on those idiots! I mean, so we can finally get our revenge!"

All twenty-eight of us each let out a loud, long evil laugh. After we were all done laughing, I walked over to the time machine to set the date, time, and location. My face turned bright red from embarrassment. How could I be so forgetful?

"I'll be right back," I told everyone as I raced over to one of the large computers on my desk.

I plopped myself down in my huge, black computer chair, then shook my silver mouse to wake my computer up. I opened up the spying program that Hurricane and I had created awhile ago and use on a daily basis. I clicked the small icon that looked like a dark-grey magnifying glass that was in the top left-hand corner of the screen. I decided to type in the name "Phoebe Thunderman" since she was the first person that popped into my head out of the original eleven, if you don't count Dr. Colosso, Nona, Goomer, Dice, Miles, Ray, or Louie. You see, the Thunderman's have been a threat to Hurricane and I for quite some time and we have been secretly spying on them for years now. I know exactly how the original gang met; I just forget the exact day and time it was.