Chapter Seventeen

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Seventeen: They're Onto Us!
Nora Dershlit POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open. Golden rays of sunshine that poured out from my window quickly filled them, blinding me. I looked around at my surroundings for a minute. I was now lying down in the bed in my bedroom in the house that has the shed that we hid Cat, Taylor, and Frankie in.

"How did I get here?" I thought to myself, "Didn't we just go back in time to stop our enemies friendships? Shouldn't I be in The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane's evil lair right now? Did our plan work?"

I tried to think back to what I could remember. All of the sudden, memories of kidnapping Cat without Taylor or Frankie filled my thoughts. According to my memories, because we pushed Taylor and Phoebe away from Sam and Cat, we were successfully able to kidnap Cat and keep her in our shed for a year! And yet, there is a huge search going on for her that was all over the news, but somehow, they never managed to find her and Linda, Mack, Paul, Steve, and I were never arrested! However, memories of kidnapping Cat, Taylor, and Frankie and being defeated by their friends and getting arrested because of it remained in my brain, which I thought was weird. I mean, if it never happened, then why do I still remember it? Gee, time travel sure does work in mysterious ways.... 

"Should I wake Linda, Mack, Steve, and Paul up and tell them about out victory?" I asked myself in my head.

I then turned my head to the right and looked at the black alarm clock that was sitting on top of my dark-brown, wooden nightstand.

"It's only 8:30 in the morning...," I thought to myself as I rolled back over on my back, "I could use another hour or two of sleep...."

I tried shutting my eyes, but all I could see through my eyelids was the color yellow. There was too might light in the room for me to fall back to sleep.

"I really should close my curtains," I thought to myself as I opened my eyes back up and grumpily climbed out of my bed that was to comfy for me to want to leave.

Just as I had reached the window that had a perfect view of our backyard and was about to drag my dark-red curtains across so that they merged together, I noticed that there was a large group of people tip-toeing their way towards the huge shed. I pressed my face closer up to the glass so that I could have a better view. I soon recognized those people as Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Carly, Beck, Robbie, Rex, Andre, Jade, Tori, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Frankie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, Nora Thunderman, Captain Man, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and Piper. There were a few others whom I did not recognize, but I'm pretty sure that Mr. Preston, Miles, and Louie, the Hathaway's ghost friends, were somewhere among them. I had no idea how they figured things out, got together, and got here so quickly, but I do know why they're here. Cat.

I quickly shut all of my curtains and blinds before any of them could spot me and dashed towards my white, wooden bedroom door and pushed it open. I then began to zoom up and down the hallway where all of the bedrooms were.

"They're onto us!" I shouted loud enough to wake Linda, Paul, Steve, and Mack up, but not enough for anyone outside to hear me, "They're here! Our enemies! They're outside in the backyard!"

Before I knew it, all four of their bedroom doors swooshed open. I stopped in the middle of all four of them. Standing in front of me was a sleepy, grumpy, and groggy Mack, Steve, Paul, and Linda.

"Hhhhhmmmm?" They all mumbled tiredly.

Before any of them could process what I was trying to warn them about, all of their eyes widened and all of their jaws hit the floor.