|13|

(A/n:- I am sorry I took too long to write this chapter.
Honestly, I am not good at writing descriptive stuff.
So, this tiny person -Coffeekoo helped me a lot with Jungkook's descriptions. Honestly, she is way too talented in writing when compared to me.
I highly suggest you read her books. They are amazing. And thank you so much for patiently waiting.)

Fluff ahead ~

"Let's do it that way!" Jimin stretches his arms for Jungkook to hold them.

Jungkook blinks at the sudden agreement and slowly takes Jimin's palms into his and starts walking back towards their destination with his eyes never leaving the beautiful tiny man in front of him.

"One step at a time. Okay?"

"Okay." Jimin nods and follows the command.

Once they reached the edge of the path, Jungkook stopped abruptly and Jimin was close to crashing into the other's voluminous chest but managed to avoid it.

"We need to squat, Mimi."

That nickname.

Damn! It still does things inside Jimin's heart.

"I...am sorry. I didn't mean to call you-"

"It's okay," Jimin said.

"Huh?"

"The nickname is fine. You can...call me that," Jimin mumbled unsure of why he said that.

"Oh okay, Mimi." Jungkook smiled wide unable to contain his happiness.

"So, I need to squat?" Jimin asked again to confirm the instructions.

"Yes."

Jimin nodded and held Jungkook's hands tight before squatting down. Jungkook, on the other hand, pulled off his shirt and let himself from the edge dropdown. Jimin gasped as he felt the tug over his hands and his small frame skid forwards.