Chapter 2: Run Or Find Them

Please vote n comment. Enjoy! :D

YN POV

It hasn't been long since I saved Ezran and Bait from the chef. A woman in a robe came to us to tell that our father wants to speak with us. We head back to the castle and meet up Callum first.

YN: Hey Callum.

Callum: And where have you been during training.

Ezran: Oh um we went out for a while. You know Bait and FN, always wants to go outside for fresh air. You can tell by their innocent face. Heheh.

Callum: (Raise his eyebrow.) Yeah...

YN: So any idea why dad wants to talk with us?

Callum: I'm sure its not serious, not like we did something wrong.

Ezran: (Mutters.) Except that we stole some treats.

Callum: (Confused.) What was that?

YN & Ezran: Nothing!-

YN: Let's uh just see what it is, alright?

Callum nods as he knocks the door before entering. As we all enter, I saw most of the people including dad gathered on a war table. Dad was happy to see us as he walks towards us.

Harrow: Boys! You're going on a trip. To the Banther Lodge!

Callum: But...its spring. That's the winter lodge.

Harrow: Eh. Winter is coming...eventually.

Ezran: (Confused.) What would we do? Everything fun there has to do with snow or ice.

Harrow: Oh maybe you can invent new versions using...dirt and rocks. You could build a dirt man or um...what about mud-sledding? (Smiles.) That could be a thing!

YN: Fair, but I'm not cleaning anyone clothes afterwards.

Bait: Croaks.

Harrow: Look. (Kneels down.) This is something I need you to do.

Ezran: Dad-

Harrow: -Its decided.

Callum: But-

YN: -Guys relax, I'm sure dad will be find while we're gone. Besides, he's under protection by the guards and I'll be with you guys too while we're going on a trip.

Harrow: Don't worry, it'll be fine. You'll leave before sun down so go get packed up.

Callum: Yes sir. Come on Ez.

Harrow: YN, can I have a word with you for the moment alone?

YN: Um OK.

Callum and Ezran leaves to the door as I waited and Harrow look at the guards before nodding as the guard nods and left.

Harrow: YN, I know that you understand what's going on right?

YN: Yes sir but only that something going on tonight.

Harrow: Correct, the moonshadow elves are coming to kill me tonight. That is why I sending you all to Banther Lodge before they come.

YN: I don't understand. Why are they after you?

Harrow: There was a mistake in the past that I was too late to fix. That's all you need to know but I'm trusting you to keep your brothers safe from harm.

YN: Yes sir.

As I finished, the same guard from before came back with a chest almost same size as Bait and he hands it to me.