Chapter 6: End and New Beginning

Rayla POV

After we managed to get out of those caves I made it to the roof while looking out to see if theirs any guards or Runaan aswell the other Moonshadow Elves. I run ahead a little but stop, knowing someone is near.

Rayla: You're here. I know you are.

???: Rayla.

I turn around and see Runaan from the ledge looking at me with a serious and disappointed look on his face.

Runaan: You defied me.

Rayta: Runaan, you need to call off the mission.

Runaan: (Jumps down from the ledge.) You've lost your mind.

Rayla: Please, listen to me. I've found something. The egg of the Dragon Prince.

Runaan: That's impossibile.

Rayla: The egg wasn't destroyed, it was stolen. Their High Mage was going to use it for dark magic but the human princes and the member stone tree clan-

Runaan: (Shocking.) Member from the Stone Tree clan? That's not possible.

Rayla: Its true, they found it and they're only trying to help-

Runann: No. The Humans are liars. This is a trick and a trap. Your a fool Rayla.

???: She's not a fool.

Callum and YN came out of hiding from behind the two boxes and I saw Runaan was shock for the moment to see YN bears the tattoos on his arms.

Callum: What's she telling you is true.

Runaan: You've made a terrible mistake. (Takes out his bow n arrow.)

YN was about to grab his weapons but I look at him and shook my head as he nod to agreement before speaking up.

YN: We don't wish to fight, only to speak the truth.

Runaan: Trusting the humans was your mistake boy.

YN: We have proof.

Callum: Ez, show him.

Ezran came out of hiding while holding the egg of the Dragon Prince with Bait on his shoulders. Showing the egg to Runaan who was surprised to see the egg.

Runuan: (Gasp.) It's beautiful.

He lower his bow as Callum sigh in relief.

Rayla: How can we take vengeance for an act that never happened? you have to call it off.

Runaan: Rayla, you know it doesn't work that way. We bound ourselves. There's only one way to release.

YN: Release? What are you talking about?

Runaan: That does not concern you.

Rayla: Runaan please. There has to be another way. This is a miracle, a chance for peace.

Runaan: The humans struck down the king of dragons! Justice will not be denied. Now give me the egg!

YN steps up protecting his brothers.

YN: Not until you call off the rest of your friends.

Runaan: Then you leave me no choice.

YN and I draw our weapons preparing to fight.

YN: Callum, Ezran, go.

Callum: But-

Rayla: Just keep it safe.

They both look at each other and runs as I speak to YN.

Rayla: You need to go with them.

YN: Its 2 against 1, we'll stand a better chance together.