22

Two Days Later

"Fuck! Sloan," Pariston moans. 

He looks down at Amber who was sobbing, waiting for him to be done. He pulls out of her earning a whimper from her, but to his surprise, she puts her hand on his neck, stopping him when he was about to get up. 

"Want another round, baby?" he smirks as she shakes her head immediately. 

"Pariston, let's get divorced." She whispers. Pariston stares at her silently, his expressions unreadable. 

"I can't get pregnant again, I know. And us finding love in this marriage is impossible. Yo-you can marry again with someone you love and have children. I will tell no one about this and. . .and never show you my face again. Please." Amber stutters, looking at him hopefully. 

Pariston looks at her for a moment, before he smiles, caressing her cheek. Amber violently flinches back thinking he is about to strike her but instead, he just rubs her cheek agaisnt his knuckles. 

"Good idea, Amber. Who should I marry next? Oh, I know. Rose, right?" he smiles. 

"No," Amber lets out a weak whisper, shaking her head. 

"Good idea, baby. I'll marry her and put your parents on the street. You'd love that won't you?" he smirks. 

"Please!" Amber let's out a frustrated scream. 

"Let me go! Let me fucking go! I'm all empty, there's nothing left in me for you to take anymore. You've taken everything." She screams, pushing him away. 

Pariston stumbles back from the bed, smirking at her sudden outburst. He chuckles, staring at her as she pulls her hair like a mad woman. Enjoying himself at her expense, he grabs her hair, pulling her face close to his. 

"Good! But I just don't want you empty, Amber. I want to break you in every way that no one is ever able to fill you again. You have ruined my life so effortlesssly. My life was perfect with the love of my life and my daughter. You killed them! This is your punishment, and you'll compensate for their absence till your last breath." He growls, before he yanks her out of the bed and throws her on the floor. 

"Pariston, please!"

"You'll regret this! You'll fucking regret doing this to me," she screams.

"You can't keep me tied here forever like an animal." Amber yells, glaring at him ferally. 

"Try me, honey." he smiles, walking out before he slams the door shut. 

Pariston walks downstairs, buttoning up his blazer. He sits on the couch, beside his mother as she smiles at him.

"Are you alright, my baby boy?" She coos him, caressing his arm.

"I'm fine, mom." He sighs.

"If I'm being honest, I'll tell you to throw that wretch out of this house. Only then, we'll be happy." She sighs, dramatically.

Pariston rolls his eyes, looking up at Arles and James who were standing there silently.

"Is the work done, Nicolas?" He questions Arles.

"Yes, I've noted all the location and time for your meetings, sir." Arles nods.

"Great, mom I'm heading upstairs, to my office. Just send Amber some food." He sighs, standing up.

"Let her starve! She deserves to starve after causing so much damage to my baby boy." Mrs. Hemsworth huffs.

"Listen to me, Pariston." She says, grabbing his arm.