35

What a plot twist you were, my darling

It was like yesterday we were strangers, stealing ice cream, and today, we're a thing. Well, almost a thing. It's complicated, but I'm glad it's something, at least.

What am I saying? Am I going insane?

I shift close to my desk, opening Google.

Can one go crazy from extreme happiness?

"So, I can." I mumble, looking at the articles.

"What?" William, who was lying on my office floor, licking a donut asks.

"Nothing." I shrug, immediately closing the tab.

"I have a date tonight." Archer puts his phone away, giving us a gummy smile.

"You mean you got someone to fuck." Alex cackles.

"Archer, you filthy whore." Ambrose chuckles, rolling on the couch.

"Well, someone has to take care of Archer Knight Junior the second," Archer smirks.

"You can call it your cock, Mr. Prim." Alex cackles, as he rolls on the floor beside William.

"Hey, be nice about it." I take a paper, crumbling it into a ball before throwing it on Alex.

"Hey, learn to take a joke." James scoffs.

"At least he is defending his sibling," William smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I would too, but my sibling is a fucking-" James halts, stealing a glance at me, which makes William and Alex burst out laughing.

"You finish that, Arles will finish you." William giggles like a child.

I think Ambrose has taken enough beating in all these months for everyone to respect my girl. James does feel he is entitled to abuse her verbally because he has a relationship with her, but it's nothing a few punches can't fix.

"Shut up, William!" James growls at him.

"Hey! Don't talk to me in that tone, you failed abortion," William screams back.

"Shut it, fuckers! I'm going to the Eagles match, who all are in?" Alex asks, swinging the tickets in his hand.

"I got a date," Archer says, not looking up from his phone.

"I can come!" William smiles.

"I don't want to babysit. Ambrose?" Alex shakes his head.

"Nah, too tired for that tonight. I'm gonna go home and sleep." Ambrose rolls his eyes lazily.

"But you said you'd go to the match." I frown at him as he looks at me suspiciously.

"Well, I changed my mind."

"You can't just change your mind. Amber and I planned a date at home tonight considering you fuckers would be out." I say, glaring at all of them.

"You've been going on dates with her for months now." Alex groans.