CHAPTER 5

With the weather being nice as the sun illuminates the busy street of Busan, Jungwon unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of his car, gently yet annoyingly closed the door of his Ferrari.

His phone rang through the background causing him to halt on his tracks. He sighed upon seeing the name on his phone screen.

"What now, brother? " he asked, continuing his steps towards the entrance of the five star restaurant.

"Why so mean, brother? No good morning at all? "

The man said from the other line followed by a chuckle. And that made Jungwon roll his eyes.

"It's not morning here, Heeseung. What is it? "

"Dang, I knew you don't miss your big bro, I knew it. I won't go back now, no one misses me there." A sigh was heard from the other line.

Hearing this made Jungwon chuckle from how dramatic his older brother was. It cringed him a bit.

He shook his head. "You and your dramatic ass again. You know I'm in my three days break, right? And today is my last day, at least let me have a peaceful break. "

"Like literally Heeseung, you always call me everyday. Don't you have works there to do? Jesus. " he added, giving a sign to the staff and showed her the card.

The staff bowed her head and guided him to a private room he booked.

"Yah, I'm just worried you miss me too much that you'll get yourself in trouble! "

Jungwon choked upon hearing his brother's reply. "What the hell? I'm not immature. "

"Yeah yeah what ever. Just take care of yourself lil bro. "

Jungwon was about to answer but before he could even open his lips, the call ended. He sighed, shaking his head from how childish his brother could be.

This isn't the first time nor the second time his brother called him this day, it's the third time and the day isn't even over yet. And just by thinking his brother will interrupt his last day in Busan with those calls, Jungwon couldn't help but to feel stressed about it.

He's here to have a short vacation, to enjoy and not to be interrupted by the older's unending calls.

Jungwon shook his head, slipping his phone in his pocket before entering the private room. Faces of his friend immediately greeted his sight.

"Man, what took you so long! " Jake, one of Jungwon's friends, spoke as soon as the ravenette entered the room.

"We're literally starving bro, they don't serve the food because you were not here. " one of them complained even more making Jungwon chuckle.

He shook his head and replied. "Sorry, just saw something on my way here and I thought it's fun to stop by. "

It's true. When he's on his way here, something caught his eyes. And since he had never been in such place, he thought it's fun stopping by for a brief moment.

It's always been a dream for Jungwon to visit amazing and unique places since he was a child. But those dreams of his was pushed in the back of his mind and was long forgotten when his parents died in an accident.

That's why as soon as that place got his attention, he stopped by and decided to visit the place first before going into his original destination.

"Where? What place? " the Japanese boy who was the one complaining a lot when the ravenette wasn't still in the room, asked nonchalantly as if he's not complaining just a few minutes ago.

"The aquarium? I didn't pay much attention with the name of that place but yeah, it's an aquarium. " Jungwon answered just as the door opened with the staffs began serving them their food.

"Thank Jesus. " It was Sunoo which made everyone fell into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, the SeaLife Busan Aquarium. " Sunghoon spoke as if he knows the place when in fact, just like the rest, it's his first time in the province.

"You talking as if you know the place. " Sunoo coughed.

"Hey hey hey, I've done my research before coming here. "

"Yeah, no one asked but okay. "

Jungwon just shook his head from the two and began eating.

"So how was the aquarium, is it nice or scary like you know, the sharks and stuff. " Jake asked, looking at Jungwon expectantly.

The latter swallowed his food and took a sip of his grape wine. "Yeah, it's good. The place was amazing. "

He answered, recalling the place he stopped by earlier. It's indeed a great place and Jungwon hated that he couldn't last long since his friends have been bugging him with texts and calls that they are starving and stuff... And his brother too.

If only he have more free days, then Jungwon would love to spend it by visiting that place. It's like his inner child's dream just came true.

His mind drifted to the scene happened earlier in the aquarium. Back to that certain scene where he found a child alone who seems lost in the midst of a crowded area.

The child was sweet and friendly, that's why he and the little kid immediately get along. He asked her name and who she's with.

Auntie Min.

That's what the girl answered him. He wanted to spend more of his time with the kid but sadly, her guardian came and well, Jungwon had to bid the little girl goodbye.

Though there is something Jungwon couldn't pinpoint with the little girl's guardian. Maybe it's the way the other looked at him with those teary eyes, as if there's a story behind it or just the mere action of the woman looking at him as if she knows him.

And what more is shocking to him is how he didn't feel weirded about it.

Jungwon sighed, shaking his head. Maybe the woman was just having a hard time and it happens that he coincidentally met her with that state or he's just over thinking things.

Either way, he should not care. He will not probably see her again as it is his last day in the province.