CHAPTER 22

"Yeah, it's so beautiful. "

Minjoo nodded, glancing to the man beside her causing their eyes to meet. She smiled and inhaled deeply. The air is so refreshing. And the man being with her presence in this breathtakingly beautiful view, it's perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

After appreciating the view for a couple of minutes, they started building the tent Jungwon brought before the sun completely sets as darkness illuminates the area.

Minjoo was the one who created the fire, much to the man's surprise as he never thought the other could do such thing without a lighter or a match.

After everything 's settled, they sat down on the rock they picked up earlier. Jungwon handed her a stick with a fish in it.

"Thank you. " She says, thanking the man as she put the stick on fire, letting the fish cooked.

"I still can't believe you managed to create a fire without any tools aside from those sticks. "

Minjoo chuckled. "And rocks. " She added to his sentence. She shrugged her shoulders. "I joined the girl scout before, back in my elementary days. So yeah, I learned some helpful things there which I thought was nonsense before. "

"Must be amazing to be part of those things. " Jungwon mumbled. It was not supposed for the other to hear it but she did, given by the fact that it's quiet.

"What do you mean? " She asked, totally curious.

Jungwon smiled, removing his stick from the fire to check if it's already cooked. He put it back after seeing it hasn't.

"I was homeschooled. " He started, leaving the girl next to him, surprised. He smiled upon seeing the reaction he got from the other. "I didn't experience the things a normal student should have had. "

"I don't know the feeling of going to school, eating lunch in the cafeteria with your friends just like in movies. I don't know the feeling of walking home after a stressful class, not attending school and stuff. " He added. "But it's alright. I might prefer it that way so it's alright. "

Might.

Minjoo knew what the other meant by his last sentence. Of course he might prefer it that way because he haven't experienced those things, a normal student should have.

So to lighten the mood, she smiled and chose the things she believes would lift up the mood.

"Well, let me tell you mister. You're lucky because you didn't experience the bad things in school. Like you know, going to school isn't always good just like what you mentioned. There is terror teachers, bully students who thinks highly of themselves, and the pressure of just being a student. Like you know, other kids thinks education is kind of competition, they would act nice and kind, as if they are an angel when you're around. But once you turn your back, they are actually your enemy. " She says. "So I'm glad you didn't experience those. "

"That's terrible. " He commented before nodding. "Now I'm quite glad i didn't. " He added, laughing.

And once again, Minjoo found herself smiling while getting drowned with his laugh. It is like a music to her ear, a beautiful melody.