CHAPTER 24

Is he busy?

He probably is.... He is the chairman of their own company anyway

Minjoo heaved a sigh, her lips forming to a pout as her shoulders started dropping. Her eyes never leaving her phone that is sitting on the table.

It's been what? Days? A week since she went back to Seoul. Since they arrived back at Seoul. And since then, the man hasn't contacted her yet which is quite unusual as he always send her text messages, asking how's her day or he will just ask her if she want to grab some bread rolls...

And it's been a week already since they arrived yet the man, he has not sent her a single message.

Minjoo does not know what to do exactly. Should she text him first and ask if everything's alright? To ask him what's up? Or she should go to the Lee Financial's building to check up on him?

She sighed for the nth time already as she dismissed those thoughts. She doesnt want to go to his work and visit him only to check if he's okay because, well, that is so unprofessional knowing that she's known as a journalist there who once had a job to interview their CEO.

And about the texting, she doesn't want to disturb him. What if he's too busy to the point he doesn't have enough time to contact her? Besides, she knows him. He would contact her if he has given the chance to, just like before.

I miss him.

Indeed, she does as she couldn't help but to long for him. Her mind is restless for thinking of him day and night. Every freaking day.

The sound of a vibrate against the wooden table interrupted her thoughts, causing her to immediately grab her phone, in hopes the notification is from the man.

The look of disappointment was soon replaced on her face upon seeing the screen of her phone. Don't get her wrong, she loves her friend but in times like this, she hopes Sihye would just not text her. Besides, they already talked earlier about the plan today.

I was expecting it's him.

She sighed, reading the message her friend sent her. It's about her friend asking to get her some donuts before going to her apartment.

Minjoo tapped on her screen and sent her friend a simple 'ok' as a reply before getting herself ready.

Today is her day off and she decided to spend some of her time with her friend and help her with her report. So after checking herself one last time in the mirror, she finally left her apartment.

Just like what Sihye asked her, she dropped by the bakery shop to buy some donuts. She almost roll her eyes upon seeing the shop, crowded.

"Don't tell me I have to wait for probably hours there? " Minjoo says to nothing, her face scrunched up as she stared at the crowd. "No-uh, I won't waste my time falling in line. " She added, shaking her head and exited the bakery shop.

It was the bakery shop where Sihye usually buys her donut that's why Minjoo's first choice of shop is that certain bakery shop. But since it's crowded, she chose to buy that matcha donut that her friend crave of in a different bakery.

She smiled, sighing in relief upon seeing a little number of people inside the second bakery she goes to. She entered the shop with a light smile on her face and told her order to the counter. She waited for about a few minutes before they gave her order.