CHAPTER 15

"You absolutely look professional than ever, Minjoo! "

Minjoo stared at herself in the mirror. Sihye is right, with the blazer she's wearing and the way her friend styled her hair, the light make up on her face, she's indeed looking professional.

"Well, thank you for your help I guess? " She says, still checking herself in the mirror. She shifted her gaze to her friend when the latter chuckled.

"You guess? Gosh, Minjoo. "

"Fine, then I don't guess. "

Sihye just shook her head from the other's sarcastic reply. "Anyway, don't forget what i told you, ok? "

Minjoo gave her friend a bewildered look. "Told me what? "

The other rolled her eyes while sighing. "About recreating that thing or scene in that certain..." she paused, unsure if she'd continue her sentence or not since, well, the other shows that she's uncomfortable with that topic.

Minjoo immediately understand what her friend wanted to say. She smiled and continued her sentence instead. "Love story in history. Jiyeon and Jungwon, right? "

If it's before, she'd probably have an anxiety attack, or she would breakdown right there and then. But since a certain someone that is making her feel like she's reliving the past, it no longer hurt her that much.

Yeah, the pain, the anger, the heavy weight on her shoulder and in her heart were still there whenever she gets reminded of there 'perfect love story' that's written in the textbooks but it's not like before. It's controllable and there is more peace than before.

"Don't worry Sihye, I wont. " She answered truthfully.

She's not lying. She's sure of herself that she won't force things to happen in the event. Because if what happened in history, what happened in that certain ball in the past is bound to happen again now in the present time, then Minjoo can't do anything about it, can she?

She'll just go with the flow, let the things fall into place because the only thing she wanted to change in history is their ending.

The ending that they didn't deserve.

We were so happy, our love was so pure and genuine yet the universe, the fate is so cruel to us...

"I hope so. "

"I swear I won't re-act it, gosh Sihye! " She says, sounding defensive and that made the other laugh.

"Geez Minjoo, I'm just making sure since you're obsessed with them, with their story. You can't blame me, you know. " Sihye replied.

Minjoo just shook her head and once again checked herself in the mirror. "Yeah, whatever. "

After a few more minutes of preparations, their agency called to discuss some things with her about the things, the informations she must take in the event before she headed to the place of the said event.

Today is the day. And despite being overwhelmed and nervous as the thought of having in a place where big and a lot people are intimidates her.

So with that being said, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before going out of the cab and in the building.

The sight of round tables, decorated with flowers and candles immediately came to her view. And just like what she expected, the hall is full of people.

Minjoo couldn't help but to get deja vu upon entering the venue where the awaited event that the Lee Financial is holding.

The memories of the past keeps flashing in her mind. The people, the venue.... everything is the same. The only different is the clothing of the people, and the modern design of the stage in front.