Chapter 4.

They were in front of her house now. Ellora looked around her. Aiden's light was off by now. She looked back up at her bedroom window and then at the boy, standing beside her. His eyes, too, were fixed at the window.

"We can't go through the front door," Ellora said and he shifted his gaze to her. "We need to climb up through the pipe to the window from here. Can you do it?"

"I do not think so," the boy replied.

"Great," Ellora muttered under her breath in frustration.

"But I do not need the pipe to climb up," he said again and Ellora looked up at him confused.

"How else will you do it?"

"Watch this," he said before turning back to the window. He held his left arm up his head towards the window as if trying to reach it from here. And then to Ellora's horror, she saw his arm slowly starting to elongate from his shoulder and going up and up to the window. Ellora almost screamed out. It was like his hand was getting split from his shoulder, from where metals like spring started to come out. It kept going up and up and up until it reached the edge of the window and gripped it. Ellora watched in amazement as he slowly started to pull his whole body up to the window. His black sneakers left the ground as his body started going up towards the window and his elongated hand slowly started to shrink. Ellora looked around to ensure that no one was watching.

Once he was close enough, his arm got back to normal completely. He hoped over the edge and stepped on her room before looking back down at her. Ellora shook her head trying to shake the image of the boy's splitting arm from her head. She Looked around once more before climbing up to the window in her old fashioned way through the pipe. It was harder to climb up than to climb down. The boy stepped aside to let her enter when she was closer. She gasped for air once she was inside.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked and Ellora thought she could actually hear concern in his voice.

She didn't reply and instead pushed past him and threw her bag on the bed before grabbing her water jug from the table and gulping it down as fast as she could. She didn't realize just how thirsty she was. She immediately felt so good. She was safe back in her room again. It was enough to calm her down.

She turned to look at herself in the mirror. She looked like a disaster. Her clothes were all covered in dirt and dust and her black curls were coming loose out of her perfectly done ponytail. Her face looked like she had been digging in the soil for hours. No doubt she was going to have some new acne soon.

She looked at the boy. He was walking around the room looking at every single object curiously. His gaze lingering on every one of them for too long as if he had never seen them before. She suddenly felt subconscious about her belongings. Ellora realized with a bit of jealousy that he was looking perfectly fine. He had no dirt on him and looked like he had just taken a refreshing bath.

"You have a nice room," he said, his gaze fixed at her shelf of books now.

"Thank you," Ellora muttered. Her body was starting to itch now. She was in a desperate need of a shower. She looked up at the robot boy. He was looking straight outside of the window. His gaze was fixed on the road. Ellora cleared her throat and he looked at her. "I am going to take a shower," she said.

"Do you want me to help?"

"What? No! Ewww!" Ellora was flustered. "I mean, I am going to the bathroom and you need to be here. Alone. But," she narrowed her eyes on him. "You are not to make any single noise," she said warningly pointing one finger at him. "Just sit down here," she said, pointing at the bed. "And do nothing."

The boy stared at her for a moment and Ellora had a feeling that he was not liking being told what to do like that. But after a moment, he sat down on the edge of her bed. Ellora kind of felt a bit powerful of having him listening to her like this. She took a new set of clothes from her closet and went to the bathroom before closing the door behind her.