Chapter 11.

"I can not believe you didn't tell me you were talking to a boy from Fairland," Staecy said as they started to pick up their books after class. Today Ellora didn't wait for Jashwa to get out of the class first. She had far too many curious eyes staring at her to care about only him.

"It wasn't that big of a deal," Ellora said, as they walked out of the class. "I told you we only chatted. Just chatted. Don't you chat with strangers online?" She has been very careful about telling Staecy anything. Most of what she asked about Ezra was the made up version of herself and the others she said she didn't know. But it was getting harder since Staecy wouldn't just shit up about it.

Turns out, Staecy had found about it from Keylee, who found out from her Ammi, who was told by Aiden's Ammi. And if Keylee Knows it, it's no suprice that half the school knows it too. It makes sense now why she had been getting stares and whispers since she got to school. But so far nothing bad has happened. Atleast it was better than when she and Jashwa broke up.

"Chatting is one thing. And coming to meet you from another town is another thing," Staecy said. "And you are lucky there isn't something else. I would have hung you up with the fan for three days for not telling me anything. I was so mad when I heard he is your boyfriend."

"God," Ellora sighed. "He is not. Why does everyone keep saying that? Where did you even hear it?"

"Keylee told me," Staecy shrugged. "It make sence now. I should have known everything she was saying was three times twister than it actually is. You know, Lia, from junior year? She even asked me this morning if I knew that you have been cheating on Jashwa with a boy from some other town. Apparently, that's the reason why Jashwa broke up with you."

Ellora scoffed. She shouldn't be supriced. She was about to say something but then she felt her body bump into something. Or rather someone. It was Keylee.

"Ellora..." She said, her voice trailing on the air. She wasn't alone. Standing beside her was Rachel with an unpleasant frown on her face. "Hi! How is everything?" She gave her a knowing kind of smile like she is trying to give her a secret message and Ellora is supposed to know what it is.

Ellora shrugged. "Everything is as it is supposed to be."

"You know, actually, I will get to the point straight. I am dying to know about your new boyfriend. I heard from my sister that the guys from Fairland are real hot's. Charming. I always wanted to meet one from there. I was so jealous when I heard about you. How is your boyfriend? What does he look like? What's his name by the way?"

Ellora wanted to roll her eyes and shake her head at Keylee and tell her that they aren't some close friends by any means that she could ask her things like these. But she didn't. "I don't know who told you that, but I don't have a boyfriend."

"Yeah," Staecy said, burging in between them. "And you shouldn't tell people things that you don't know about."

"I didn't," Keylee said with an offended tone. "I just said what I heard."

"Who did you hear that Ellora cheated on Jashwa from?"

Keylee ingnored her and turned to Ellora again. "Boyfriend or not, it wouldn't kill to say his name, will it?"

Ellora bit her lips. She knew Keylee was only asking these things because she wanted a hot topic to gossip about. Telling her means telling the whole school. But still, she wanted to tell his name. "Ezra Wyatt."

"Ezra Wyatt?" Keylee gaped like she is impressed. "Sounds hot."

"Can you stop calling other girls boyfriend hot?" Keylee said. Ellora shoot her a horrified look, which she totally didn't notice.