nine

I'm still here. I have been here for over twenty four hours, which has never happened before. I want to go through this journal that I have been looking at all morning, but I'm scared to. I'm scared to see what I find. Something's wrong with me. I know that. This is not my life yet I'm living it. So who's life is it? Gaining courage I walked over to the half open journal reading the entry it was open to, but it wasn't an entry not really.

Feb. 1, 1998

I know you're here. What are you doing here? Who are you? Why does a girl keep calling for me when I don't know who she is? Also please stop wandering around. My dad is getting angry that he keeps having to come find me in random places.

M.

What the fuck? I close my eyes desperately trying to wish away the writing on the paper, but when I open my eyes it's still there. I didn't write this. Who wrote this? I run into the bathroom looking in the mirror desperately trying to find something to show this isn't me. I lifted my shirt showing my stomach and then turned around to see my back and there was a long scar from my lower back to my mid back. I don't have a scar there. I don't have a scar there! I ran back into the bedroom looking at the journal again freaking out. This isn't my body! Should I respond back? I feel bad that this girl thinks she's crazy or something, which I mean me too sister. I pick up a pen from this girl's desk and right on the next page.

Feb. 3, 1998

Hey...for some reason this feels really awkward lol. My name is Kim Minji and I'm pretty sure I'm time traveling. I'm from the future. I have no idea why this keeps happening. I can't control it. I'm so sorry. I hope you don't mind but a while ago I did read a couple of your journal entries. You're not crazy I promise...well I think you're not idk you. The girl that keeps calling is most likely Heesoo. She goes to your school and is kind of my friend along with a group of people. I'm sorry that I accidentally made friends you don't know in your body. I'm also sorry that I keep taking over your body. I at least think that's what is happening....where do you go when I do?

Minji

God if anyone ever finds this journal it's straight to the psych ward. This girl and I look identical besides the scar that runs along her back. We aren't the same though...we aren't the same. So my body does stay in the present and my mind just leaves? What kind of fucked up time traveling is this?!?!

"Minji time for school!" The man's voice who I've come accustomed to yelled from downstairs. I feel wrong living this girl's life. Where does she go when I'm here? Also we have the same name which is crazy!

-

"I think you should take a break from school. Maybe homeschooling will be better for you sweetie." The older man says as he puts the car in park in front of the school. My eyes widened, whipping my head in his direction.

"What? Why?" Damn it this girl is going to be so mad at me.

"Minji you skip class all the time and you've been acting strange. I just think you need a break and we can try again next year for your last year." I just nod giving him a little smile because I can't argue with this man about whether or not I...she...should be pulled from school. "We'll talk about it more after school okay?" I just nodded, grabbing my bag and heading towards the front gate as the sound of his car drove off.

Really the only time this girl attends school is when I'm her body. I'm still confused as to why our bodies, faces, and everything about us are the same besides the scar on her back. I don't know how to make it stop...I really hope I'm not hurting her while being here.

"Hey Minji I need to talk to you!" I look to the sound of the booming voice and Hanbi is speed walking towards me with a crazy look in her eye. Jesus Christ what could I possibly have done now. Before I could even form another thought I was being pulled by the smaller girl as she bumped into quite literally everyone in her path on the way to wherever she is taking me.