nineteen

April 9, 2023

Turns out there is no escaping going to school while I'm here. Minji's father let me stay out yesterday, but I have to go today. He is way more strict than my father. That Hanni girl came and got me—I think she still doesn't believe me. She has been acting like I didn't say any of that yesterday on our walk to school. Which I mean I don't really care if she believes me or not. I plan on getting out of here as fast as I can, then Future MInji can deal with this small angry girl.

"Were you even listening to anything I was saying?" I can feel the smaller girls glaring daggers into the side of my head—but I refuse to give her the satisfaction of looking at her.

"No." I hear her groan next to me and I fight off a smile that is threatening to form on my face.

"God why are you being like this? You never act like this!" I can see her cross her arms over her chest. I speed up trying to lose the small girl, but she clearly won't let that happen because she also started speeding up.

"I met you yesterday—you don't know how I act." We can to a crosswalk having to stop since cars were coming so I finally spared the small girl a glance and what I'm met with is anger? I guess she looks angry?

"Kim Minji I swear if you keep bringing up this time traveling shit I'm going to lose my mind. It isn't funny anymore." I sigh looking down at the naive girl as I lean against the pole.

"Whatever. Once you show me how to get to school you don't have to follow me around anymore." She looked confused. Why is it so hard to believe that I'm a time traveler and want to be left alone?

"You know how to get to school. We've been going to this school for three years now." I groan getting off the pole and grabbing her by the shoulders.

"I'm only going to say this once more then I'm done. I am not from this time. I am not the owner of this body. I don't know you. I don't know anything about this place. Now take me to school so I can get this shit over with and find a way to get back into my body." The smaller girl seems almost shell shocked by the way her eyes are wider than saucers. I removed my hands from her shoulders, stepping back some to give her some space. If you really look at her and close one eye and tilt your head this annoying girl looks kind of cute.

"When is my birthday?" She asks suddenly with a raised eyebrow.

"I told you I don't know you. I only know that your name is Hanni."

"Holy shit!! Are you being serious?" I roll my eyes and walk across the crosswalk since the walk sign came up the smaller girl running up behind me. "Holy fucking shit! Holy shit!" I turn towards Hanni, putting my hand over her mouth.

"Can you shut up for two seconds?" I stop walking again once we reach the other side, keeping my hand on her mouth." I look to the left and see the school I was supposed to be attending. "Now that you finally understand you can leave me alone." I removed my hand and begin walking but her voice yelling at me stopped me in my tracks.

"You don't even know where your classes are!" God damn it she's right. I turn around and give the smaller girl who is smirking at me a fake smile.

"Well are you going to show me or just stand there?" Hanni's smirk became a full grin as she skipped over towards me wrapping her arm around mine and pulled me into her. Dear god of course this would happen to me. I swear future Minji has the most annoying friends.

"We are going to have so much fun today and you're going to tell me all about time traveling." I groaned, leaning my head back as the smaller girl dragged me onto the highschool campus. It's going to be a very very long day.