morning of pt1

y/n pov

I opened my eyes to see my fiancé laying beside me on the bed in our suite. It was a sweet feeling as I saw him stir in his sleep. Slowly I stood up trying not to wake him, but I failed miserably as he pulled me back to his chest cuddling with me.

"Well good morning there," I say

"And where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" He says as he pulls me closer to himself nuzzling his head in the back of my neck.

"Well you see I have this really important wedding to go to and get ready for"

"You have five more minutes don't you?" He says pleading for me to stay for just a while longer.

"We have to get ready baby... the girls will be here to drag me away and the boys are gonna make sure you look handsome." I say turning around, in his arms, to face him. I place my hands around his neck letting them rest in his hair as his hands find their way to my lower back, pulling my hips closer to his own.

"What are you talking about I'm always handsome sweetheart and you know you agree"

"Oh trust me I know baby" I say as I lean into him getting closer to his face. No matter how many times this might happen I will always get butterflies in my stomach. He closes the distance and kisses me softly on the lips. The kiss was full of passion as he went deeper, placing his hand behind my head and biting on my lower lip. Playfully I declined his request so he decided to climb on top of me, placing his hands beside my head, holding himself up and asking again. I accept this time leaving my left hand in his hair and the other on the side of his face, occasionally moving one to grip his bicep.

Suddenly our door flung open and both of us jumped up jagger stood slightly in front of me protectively until he saw it was our friends with their hands over their eyes.

"Love birds get dressed we don't wanna see anything" Julie, my best friend said loudly

"We are dressed!" I yell embarrassed

"In more than just your boyfriend's shirt?" Julie says again

"One I do have my fiancé's shirt on and I have shorts on!"

"and Jagger?" Shane said

"I have on shorts!" he said

"Well put a shirt on I don't wanna see your puny excuse for abs!" Julie said

"I do," I muttered, making Jagger smirks and turns grabbing my hips as my hands make their way to the back of his neck.

"Do you? I can show you more." He says a bit too loudly.

"WE ARE STILL HERE!" Julie yells turning to face the door while covering her ears.

"Unfortunately" me and jagger both said.

"I agree!" Shane declared.

Jagger rolled his eyes at his friend proceeding to his suitcase to retrieve his shirt. Putting his shirt on as he walked back over to me. My eyes were glued on his well-toned body and all of the minuscule movements of his muscles.

"My eyes are up here sweetheart," Jagger says with a smirk as he sees me turn red while he hugs me.

"And the bridal suite is this way! Let's go now" her voice got more serious the more she talked. She came over and grabbed my arm pulling me into the hall.

"Wait!" I said stopping in my tracks.

"You can kiss him later, I'm pretty sure that's what the wedding is for."