healing

Weeks went by and I was slowly getting all the blood I needed back into my body and my stitch was healing up nicely. Jagger also started going back to work with the boys making music and videos, you know just doing what he loved. I was by myself during the day but occasionally someone would visit me. Jagger spent the evenings with me but he started going home at night to sleep which i was okay with. I have officially been in the hospital for a month now and the doctor told me that today I could get up and walk around for the first time. He said that I had to do it at least three times today. I did it this morning, at lunch, and I'm going to do it when Jagger comes in. I told him to text me when he pulled in so I could surprise him. I haven't properly hugged him since our wedding day but today is the day. To make it all the better I got my stitches out yesterday. I was just talking with a nurse when my phone went off. I checked it and it was Jagger telling me he was here.

Joy ran through me as the nurse smiled and helped me out of the bed. I walked over to the door with her help, but before we could open the door the handle was being turned from the other side. Jagger swung the door open but froze as soon as he saw me. He dropped the bouquet of lovely pink roses making me giggle to myself in my head. His face lit up and the smile made everything worth it.

"Hi baby" I said in a soft voice, almost a whisper. Tears started to flow to his eyes as he went to pick me up at the waist before remembering that my wound was there so instead he just hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my face into his chest.

"Hey baby girl. What are you doing up and walking around?" he said, pulling away from the hug.

"The doctor gave me the all clear to get up and move. I also got my stitches out last night after you left." I said my voice projecting a joyful tone.

"That's amazing baby girl!" His ecstatic tone made my heart jump for joy.

"And we got the all clear that I can officially be touched around my waist because it doesn't hurt as bad and I can take pain meds." I said moving around again.

"Absolutely will not touch your waist until it does not hurt at all!"* He said, giving me a sassy look.

"Did you not hear me? I can take meds so it won't hurt." I said looking at him with a sassy look right back.

"I don't want to risk it!" He said, making me giggle.

"Fine" I said , drowning out the i. I continued to do some walking and had a nice evening looking out the window and talking with my fiance. My days in the hospital now consist of gaining my strength back and starting my daily routines again. My day starts out with eating and walking around, then I work on my computer for a little while trying to get work done. Lunch comes around and I do some more exercise and eat a good lunch with someone whether it be a nurse or a friend who visits and then I do more work or sleep. Finally I get dinner, do more exercise, and my fiance comes to see me before going home from a long day at work. Since doing all this exercise to be able to walk normally again my side feels so much better and I hardly ever have any pain there.