sealed deal

Today I woke up to see my fiance sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Hi baby" I said, rolling over to face him.

"Hey baby girl," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Why aren't you at work?" I asked, getting suspicious. He hardly ever gets days off from work.

"We have the day off so i thought i could come spend time with you." he said smiling at me with a smile that i know better than anyone.

"Okay. i love you" i said sitting up while stretching my muscles. Jagger pulled a bag out from beside him, setting it on the table beside me. It was a Wendy's bag. I gasped and looked at him with a smile.

"You brought Wendy's?" I asked, removing the contents from the bag and placing them on the table.

"Well I figured you'd been eating enough hospital food so i brought you some real food." he said smiling, grabbing his sandwich and putting two drinks on the table as well. I took a bite from the unhealthy breakfast sandwich in my hands and the heavenly taste satisfied my taste buds. Jagger laughed at me while I ate my food. He helped me do some work and get my exercise done for the morning.

"Here I brought you some better clothes than leggings if you want to wear them." He said handing me my favorite white dress. It's a very simple mid-cut dress with cute puffy sleeves.

"Awe thank you baby." I said kissing his cheek before going to change out of my sweaty clothes. I walked out and gave him a little twirl.

"You look stunning." He said, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself." I said, patting his chest. He wore a black shirt with black jeans and his usual black and white vans.

Lunch time came around and I was going to eat the hospital food but Julie walked through the door with a bag.

"Ooo what did you bring me?" I asked in excitement.

"I brought you and Jagger Olive Garden." She said, setting a bag down on the table. Everyone was bringing me real food, normally they just visited me. I kinda feel bad though, I don't want them bringing me food out of pity.

"Well thank you Julie. You didn't have to." I said hugging her.

"Well I didn't, Jagger texted me asking me to bring it." She said looking at Jagger with a smile. "But I did bring a surprise." She said with a smirk. The door to my room was opened and in walked my bridesmaids, the boys who were Jagger's groomsmen, my parents, and Jagger's parents. I stood up and hugged everyone with tears in my eyes. I walked back to stand at the end of my bed as Jagger stood beside me with his hand in mine.

"I don't understand. What are you all doing here?" I asked, wiping away my tears.

"We have a surprise for you," everyone said at the same time. The priest that was at your ceremony walked in with a smile and some informal clothes.

"I heard that we had a wedding to finalize" he smiled at my shocked face. I turned around and looked at Jagger with tears in my eyes and asked

"Did you do this?"

"I couldn't wait any longer. So, wanna get married?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, let's get married." I said, hugging him by his waist. He pulled my upper back closer to him so he could wrap his arms around me under my shoulders. The priest, who had already signed the paper, brought the certificate to the table as we stood behind it. Jagger signed the paper and stood up handing me the pen. I took it from his hand and kissed his cheek lightly. My hand shook slightly with nerves as I bent over to sign the paper. I am now officially Alison Sierra Moon. I laid the pen down and looked up at everyone as the priest said,

"You may now kiss the bride and hurry before something goes wrong."

I slowly looked towards my new husband trying to savor the moment until I felt his warm, gentle, and soft hands caress my face. I rested my hands on the nape of his neck and with butterflies in my stomach we smashed our lips together as everyone clapped and cheered in the background. We pulled away from each other looking at our friends and family. Julie came out from behind everyone with a box in her hands. She opened it up and inside was a replica of what our wedding cake was supposed to like except smaller.

"Well we have knives, forks, and plates. Cut it open, newlyweds." Shane said, holding up a knife and plates while Sean brought the forks. Jagger carefully took the knife from Shane as I took the plates and forks. We both held the knife cutting the first slice. I continued cutting the cake as Jagger put them on plates. I looked up and immediately a piece of cake was shoved in my face, getting icing all over my face. I gasped, opening my eyes to see Jagger doubling over in laughter. I picked up a piece hiding it behind my back.

"Come here, you." I said, grabbing his hand pulling him closer. I acted as though I was going to kiss him but as he closed his eyes I shoved cake right onto his nose getting it everywhere. I laughed as he pulled me close, planting a kiss on my lips while laughing along with me. I could taste the cake on his lips and for the rest of the evening we all talked and ate cake.