bride down

We all laugh and walk out to the barn. The way our wedding is set up is the actual wedding is outside with a cute little wooden doorway thing and the woods behind it, and then the reception is in a barn close by. My dad and I were standing in a little shelter thing until it was time for me to go down.

"My little girl is growing up." my dad said.

"Aww, dad don't worry I will come home and visit when I can and when I want to." I said trying not to cry for what seemed like the one hundredth time today. I hugged my dad tightly knowing I probably wasn't going to see him for a while with the honeymoon and moving into our newly purchased house.

"Alright, we are ready," Savannah said with a smile. She was my best friend and she was also dating Jason. Hopefully they get married soon.

"You got this," my dad said smiling.

"I got this," I said with a smile. Savannah walks out of the shelter with Jason. Their arms were linked as they smiled at the crowds walking past most of them. As soon as they got to the front they unlinked their arms and went to their separate sides waiting for the bride to come out. The music begins to play and my eyes are on Jagger the whole time. When I reach the end my dad passes me off to Jagger saying...

"I'm giving my daughter off to you to protect her. Will you?" as my hand intertwines with Jagger's.

"Of course sir your daughter will always be under my protection" Jagger bowed his head softly to the older gentleman.

"Very well you may have her now." My dad says fully letting go of my hand and sitting in his spot next to my mom. Jagger leads me to my spot in front of everyone. I see him let out a few tears while he looks at me with joy in his brown eyes. I wiped his tears with my hand and mouthed an "I love you" to him. He mouthed an "I love you more" back at me. I mouthed back "I love you most."

"In your dreams baby girl" jagger whispered back.

The preacher smiled at our love for each other before he started to talk.

"Please join hands." The minister says as me and Jagger join hands.

"I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." The minister says.

"I, Jagger Ray Moon, take you, y/n y/m/n y/l/n for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward." Jagger says with a smile.

"I, y/n y/m/n y/l/n, take you, Jagger Ray Moon, for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward." I say smiling at his every feature.

"Now you may give your personal vows, Jagger you first" he said.

"y/n y/l/n, you are the sun to my moon." Everyone laughed as he continued "you brought out a side in me I never knew I had. You are the most amazing girl. The way you care and put others first before yourself and you love someone no matter what and the way you naturally do better with kids than adults is something I aspire to have. You truly are a life changer and I'm glad you walked into my life when you did so now I can be with you forever and start the family we both want." He said.

"Now y/n" the minister said.

"Jagger Ray Moon, we have been through the good and the bad, but no matter what we go through I will always come out of it loving you. The way you make me laugh and the way I smile when I'm with you is something I never want to lose. You are the love of my life and being with you has made my life so much better. I can't wait to finally start our life together and make many more memories together. I love you forever and always." I said smiling at him with some tears in my eyes.

"May the Lord Bless these rings which you give to each other as your sign of Love, Devotion and everlasting peace. Amen." The minister prays as Jagger's young cousin brings the rings to us.

"As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words." The minister says.

"This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed." We say separately but together.

"For as much as Jagger and y/n have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present, and have pledged their faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared their love by giving and receiving Rings and by joining hands, I now, by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest, declare that Jagger and y/n are husband and wife according to the ordinance of God, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those Whom God Has joined together, let no one put asunder." The minister says as I begin to get really happy knowing in just a few short moments the love of my life will be mine forever.

"May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen. You may seal your vows with a kiss." We turned towards each other and leaned in but...... 

suddenly a deafening sound rang out sending everyone out of their seats and to the ground. It was a gunshot. Everything went from blurry to clear over and over again. The sound was still ringing in my ears as I looked from my lover to my left side. As I saw the blood turn my white dress red I put my hand on top of it to try and stop the bleeding.

The sun's rays blinded me as I tried to look my handsome fiance in the eyes. His once bright and joyous brown eyes are now filled with shock, sadness, and confusion. I try to find a way to calm him down so I run my fingers through his wavy brown hair, but as I do his hair turns to a more crimson red. His eyes move from my stomach to my face trying to determine my physical state, and he's saying something that I can't hear through the ringing in my ears. The gravity starts to feel heavy making my legs try to give out. Jagger reaches his arms and catches me as we both start to fall to the ground. Jagger puts his hand on my stomach holding it down softly but firmly as if trying to add pressure. I put my hand on his and gave him a sad smile saying "hey look at me" though I can't fully hear my own voice. My eyes started to close and my smile went limp as I could no longer hold on to it. The world was going black.