home

After two weeks of being married Jagger would visit me a lot more often. We were watching a movie as I sat on his lap in the hospital bed when the doctor walked in. Jagger pauses the movie immediately allowing the doctor to speak with us.

"I'm happy to inform you that tomorrow morning you can be discharged. All the paperwork is filled out, all you have to do is sign them and tomorrow at twelve o'clock you can be up and out of here as long as you are in no pain." He said with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" I said smiling.

"Of course I will bring them by tomorrow morning." He said walking out the door, closing it behind him. I turned towards my husband, with a smile on my face. I hugged him tightly and said,

"We can go home tomorrow!"

"Finally and your right sleeping without each other is torture." He said, hugging me back as I laughed at his realization. I pulled away from the hug with a look of sadness on my face having a realization myself.

"What's wrong?!" He asked, holding my hand.

"We don't have anything at the house set up. We've been here all this time. I was supposed to set everything up before we went on our honeymoon and-" I was cut off with a pair of lips meeting my panicked ones.

"Hey, we'll get it done. Together yeah?" he said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Together." I whispered, snatching another kiss. I pulled away in fear of someone walking in on our little make-out session. We both laughed and finished our movie. He ended up having to leave saying he had something he needed to do. I went to bed excited to wake up.

I woke up to the sound of two people talking. It was my husband and the doctor.

"Either you or her can sign the papers and then we will get her out of here." the doctor said.

"I'll go ahead and sign, she's still asleep. That way we can just go when she wakes up." Jagger said, grabbing a pen signing the papers on the table in front of him.

"I'll send a nurse in if you want to wake her up and then she can leave." The doctor said picking up the paperwork.

"Okay and thank you so much for saving her. I truly can't thank you enough." Jagger said, shaking the doctor's hand.

"I'm just doing my job sir." He said leaving. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep when I felt his hand on my cheek rubbing it lightly.

"You're so beautiful. I love you." he said thinking i was asleep. I "stirred" slightly, putting a small smile on my face.

"Hey baby, wake up." My husband said, kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes smiling.

"I already signed your papers and a nurse will be here soon to get you ready to leave." He said, helping me out of bed. After getting unhooked from ivs and other machines I changed into regular clothes, a pair of jeans and sweater. I said my goodbyes to all of the wonderful hospital staff. Walking through the doors of the hospital for the first time in two and a half months felt refreshing. Jagger grabbed my hand as he led me to the car. He opened the door for me before running to his side. On the way home I rolled down the window, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the fresh air. The ride was calm. Jagger grabbed my hand smiling at me as I smiled back. We pulled into the driveway of our brand new house that is not put together. We opened the door of the cars stepping out. Before I could take a step I was swept off my feet. Jagger had picked me up bridal style walking to the front door of the brick house. He set me down and unlocked the door, opening it and picking me up once again. I looked around to see furniture set up but with no decorations. He set me down as I walked around looking at the furniture seeing it was all set up exactly the way I wanted it.