morning of pt2

In the bridal suite......

I just finished my hair and makeup when my phone started to ring with the special ringtone I have set just for Jagger. I picked up my phone right before Julie snatched it out of my hands.

"No Julie, what if he is calling to tell me he wants to cancel and this was all a mistake."

"Then I get to go beat him up... but the reason I snatched it was because it's a FaceTime... he just wants to see your dress so I say no."

"but Julie-"

"Hey Jagger what do you want? You know you can't see the bride before the wedding."

" I saw her this morning." he sassed

"That's great, it doesn't count because she wasn't ready yet." Julie states making him roll his eyes

"Baby is she always this superstitious?" he whines

"Yes but I love her for it. Can you both just be nice? It is our big day." I reply

hoping I could just talk to my fiance

"I am being nice." They both say sounding offended

"Oh my gosh just let me see my phone Julie" I say holding my hand out reaching for my phone.

"Yeah Julie give my fiancés phone back" Jagger sasses over the phone again

"Mmmmmmmm no" Julie says teasingly.

" Julie Cobb, do not make me go all bridezilla on you." I say getting irritated.

"Fine fine fine just let me..." Julie says as she turns the camera off handing the phone to her best friend.

"Better" Julie asks

"No" I say running to my bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind me. Julie sighs loudly, making me chuckle.

"Okay I'm alone now." I say letting out a sigh fixing the camera.

"Good, oh my goodness you look stunning baby!" he says giving me a sigh

"Thank you!.....You okay J no second thoughts or anything." I say getting slightly worried

"Baby the only second thoughts I'm having is if sloppy joe was a good idea for dinner"

"Haha...... You're positive, Jagger Ray Moon, that you are not having second thoughts?"

"Absolutely baby girl I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you"

" Okay I love you more though." I said with a laugh

"Never my dear I will always love you the most" he says in a very serious tone.

" No because I love you forever and always and no one can top forever and always" I state with just as much seriousness.

"I think I can top it with I love you infinitely in every lifetime." He says so seriously the phone doesn't even glitch.

"Well I love you to infinity and beyond that is the biggest I love you." I state trying to convince him I love him more than he loves me.

"Mmmm nope I still love you more buzz lightyear."

"Jagger Ray Moon I love you more than you love me now accept that and go get ready, you're still in your pj's. " I say half irritated and half jokingly.

"No you don't and the fact that you're trying so hard to prove that you do shows it." He said with a smirk

"For pete's sake will you just get ready for your wedding you don't have much longer before we have to leave." I said with a laugh and hint of urgency.