Stunned

Corey- Chapter 4

When I pull my hand away, Beth cum coats my fingers and I make her lick it off as she leans back on me. She's relaxed from the orgasm but I'm almost at the edge of hauling her out. Fuck if she kicks and screams, I want to finish off what we started; finger fucking doesn't do it for me.

We're at the Lauler estate though, and I didn't want to come, but Beth has her persuasive ways. She wants to be here but it's not like she can't pick something later. We're close with the Lauler's family so I'm sure they won't mind if we don't stick around.

"Baby let's check out the next lot. I promise we can go after." She doesn't have to tell me twice.

My head snap up to search for the nearest exit. Looking around the room, my eyes land on the model who's arranged on a chaise staring at us. I thought I would feel a surge of anger at her blatant act of rudeness, but I'm more stunned.

If I were to say she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, it would sound too cliché. If I were to say she's the sexiest woman here, that would be too normal, and if I said something shifted inside of me, no one would believe me.

A waiter briefly blocks my view of her and without accord my feet starts moving in her direction. The compulsion to see the model clearly is too overwhelming. I don't bother to check if Beth is following, I'm vaguely aware of her footsteps behind me.

When the model sees me looking at her, she quickly averts her face, but not before I see embarrassment flashed across it. The waiter moves and in the next second, I'm in front of her. Zoning in, I take her in.

Long silky black hair frames a heart-shaped face. Deep honeys swirl in her almond-shaped eyes. It's sitting on top of a cute button nose. Her smooth jawline leads down to a pointy chin and her full plump lips are just begging to be kissed.

My eyes scan down her body and at first, she looks naked, I have to squint to see that the sexy little thing is wearing something that matches the exact color of her caramel skin.

Roses are carefully and seductively placed all around her, and damn, she looks exquisite draped in diamonds. My cock hardens at the sight. Images of her bent over while I lick her out begin to play on the TV screen in my mind. I have this intense urge to scoop the model up, beat my chest, and bare my teeth to warn everyone that this one is mine.

Holy fuck! No woman has ever drawn me in like this. Not even Beth, who I've been fucking for the longest time.

"That's the one," Beth says pointing at the necklace hung around the model's neck, then she points at the ring on the model's finger. "Baby it gorgeous and that's the one that I want."

The necklace that Beth's referring to is beautiful, but her taste in jewelry is loud and screams, I have money, but the necklace looks perfect on the model. The heart shaped ring on her finger looks even better. Mine flashes into my mind.

"Pick something else," I say to Beth, and she leaves to look at another display.

Left alone with the model, I circle her like a wolf does to its prey as I write the details of the ring on a card that I plucked from her feet. When I'm in front of her again, I say, "what's your name?"

She swallows nervously and just as she's about to say something, Katherine Lauler walks up to us. "Hey doll," she greets. "You're off the clock now. You can go."

"Thanks Kat, can you meet me out front in a few?"

If, I had to imagine what the model's voice sounded like, it wouldn't be this. It's husky and alluring, the sultry sound draws me in. She leaves without giving me an answer and I can't stop myself from checking out her peachy pert ass.