Misdemeanors

Corey Chapter- 28

I don't want to think about what I'm going to do to this girl. Time has made me ruthless; I'm done waiting. I must have her.

I'm early tonight and parked close enough to the house. My car is different so she won't spot it when she goes pass to open the door. Everything is going according to plan. I made certain of it.

Like clockwork Liaison walk around the bend with her keys in hand. She gets to the door and out of habit she looks around, searching for me.

A cruel smile crosses my lips as I dip down a little. I know she won't see me, but I have to make sure that I don't blow this. It might just be the one chance I get to really hurt her.

As soon as she pushes the door open, I dash around the car and sneaking up behind her, I grab then force her inside with my hand covering her mouth. Kicking the door shut with one foot, I pin her up against the wall. Shocked, she begins to scream but my hand covering her mouth muffles the sound.

"Shhhh," I breathe next to her ear.

She goes still when I start to snake my other hand up her body and when I reach her delicate throat, I span it. Her skin is hot and smooth under my touch and her neck feels fragile in my palm. Applying light pressure, I give it a gentle squeeze and I can feel her heart hammering and when mine picks up the rhythm, it beats like a drum.

She's afraid and fighting to get free but when she sees there is nowhere to go, she stops to say something, so I move my hand and squeeze her jaws in warning not to scream.

"Pleeaase, please don't hurt me!"

She's panicking but I don't feel sorry, I just want to hurt her. A sob breaks pass her lips just as tears leak out the corners of her eyes. It flows down her cheeks and wet my hand that's clenching her jaws. For a split-second, the need to protect overrides me and I want to loosen or soften the grip I have on her, but I don't. I have to do this so she can learn.

"Take off your clothes but leave your panties on." I growl in her ear, then I ease her off the wall so she can carry out my order.

"Corey?"

Recognizing my voice, she stops struggling to turn around, but I don't allow it. Instead, I let go of her face then snatch her head back using a handful of hair while my other hand tightens around her throat.

"Do it."

Quickly unfastening her coat, she takes it off and throws it on a nearby chair, then she unzips her skirt and it slides down her hips to her feet. After that, she starts unclipping the buttons on her blouse, but I'm too impatient with need to see her bare.

"Rip it off."

She does and now she's standing in her underwear. I can feel her hesitation to remove them, but I ignore it because I can't wait to finish unwrapping her. Drawing the band of her bra from the middle of her back, I let go and it snaps back loud in place.

"I said get rid of it!"

Her trembling hands reaches behind her to undo the clasp and I see that her nails are painted blue. The color they use to describe the feeling that's been plaguing me for the last six months.

As soon as the bra falls to the floor and exposes her breasts, I push her up against the wall and hold her there.

Liaison hiss as she tries to push back, but I have a firm hold on her so she's not going anywhere.