Brave and Stupid

Corey Chapter -16

My palms are itching to spank Liaison again as I haul through the club. Seeing her parading and drinking God knows what while she lets men touch her ignites rage inside of me. It's potent and I'm fighting hard to keep it under control. Wriggling, she's trying to get out of my grip and I tightened it. I'm not letting her go, I don't care if my hold is bruising either.

"What are you doing? Let me go," she whines squirming in my arms.

My driver pulls up just as we walk out the club and I yank the back door open and toss her in the car. She rights herself as I get in.

"Take us home," I bark at my driver after I slam the door shut.

"What do I tell you about my questions Mr. Parker?"

She's mocking me. It was cute the other night, but I don't find it cute now. "Do you think this a fucking joke?" I sneer unable to tolerate her behaviors.

Looking around the car she says, "well ...no one's laughing Corey. Soo obviously not."

The smell of liquor is rich on her breath. In the drunken state that she's in, her words came out as a slur and when she leans forwards ,her blouse collar falls opens for me to see her breasts.

Gabbing her shoulders, I yank her to me. She doesn't know that she's stoking an already lit fire. In a dangerously low tone I tell her, "don't play with me Liaison, I already want to hurt you."

Shocked and taken back she rips herself from my grip. The force makes her fall back on the seat and she curses. "It's my night off and you don't own me. I can do whatever I like," she quips setting herself right.

"So that makes it ok for you to put yourself in danger like that?"

""I wasn't in any real danger Corey."

"Lucky for you... and if you were mine, your ass would be on fire now."

I try to sidestep the jealousy gnawing my insides. It makes me mad that she allowed those men to touch her. I couldn't bear it when I realized it was her on the stage.

She huffs. "That's assault what you did, I could report you."

She might think that should scare me but it doesn't. I want to dominate and make her yield.

"And I'll do it again. If you think for one minute I'll tolerate other men touching you, think again. No one touches what's mine."

In this state of anger, I forget myself and the last part slipped, but I don't care. It's out now. At least it will give her some indication that I want her.

She yells, "well that's the thing Corey, I don't belong to you. I'm just the maid you want to Fuck!"

"Regardless of who you are, I don't put up with this bullshit!" I yell back.

"What and I should?"

Note to self, alcohol makes her brave and stupid. If she were sober, she wouldn't dare use this tone with me.

"Don't forget that you're the one with the fiancée. She's making my life difficult because you're coming on too strong and she doesn't care for it. She said that today. I wanted to talk to you about it but you were too fucking busy to see what the little maid wanted! Just stop with whatever games you're playing and leave me alone!"

She's fuming by the time she gets to the end of her outburst. So this is why she's angry, what she wanted to talk about. I should tell her that I got caught up with work, that I'm sorry and I will sort things out with Beth, but I'm too angry, so I don't say anything.