Rough

Corey Chapter 18

"Don't ever mention another man's name when you're in my bed, hear me?"

I don't wait for a reply and mash my lips to her. At the same time, her hair falls down and fans around us. The delicious scent of vanilla mixed with apples crawls up my nose and I breathe her in as I grab the nape of her neck to hold her to me.

With one hand, I sift through the coils. I love the silky-smooth feel, but like water it's slides through my palms so I tighten the grip and pull her closer. She whimpers when I dip my tongue inside her mouth deepening the kiss. I love the way she tastes. She's sweet and satisfying, like the best sugar-coated candy that I ever had.

"Oh my God!" she moans when we break apart.

My kisses continue as I bite her jaws and chin. I trail them down her throat and pausing at the spot where her shoulder meets, I place a soft kiss there.

"No! Don't leave any marks on me."

She must have sensed my intentions and her refusal causes the beast to stir. It doesn't like to take orders especially when it comes to sex. I grab the length of her hair with both hands and her head snaps back exposing her neck.

"Never deny me Liaison," I snarl then clamp down on her throat.

Her mewls begin to ring in my ears as I suck the skin around her throat. After a while, she starts rolling her hips and grinding on my lap and I can feel how wet her panties have become.

The barrier between us annoys me so I rip her panties off and the camisole top goes too. Satin fabrics flies everywhere as I tear the offending items off her. I want to see her when I take her and with that in mind, I feel around for the bedside lamp.

"Leave it off," she says stopping me.

"Don't hide, your beautiful," I compliment between kisses.

"It's not that- I just, like the dark better."

The lie fell from her lips easy. There's something that she doesn't want me to see. The same thing happened when we got caught in the storm, and the other night in the shower. She's careful how she exposes herself. There's no problem showing off her pert little tits and tone stomach but she always keeps the sheets bunch at her waist. She never let it fall below.

"Let me see."

Before she can say anything, I flip her and she tries to buck me off. Pinning her below me, I trap her hands above her head and she stops moving.

"Please don't," she whispers closing her eyes.

"Don't hide," I say hovering over her.

Wanting to know why she suddenly change; I move the sheets and she goes still then she turns her head, squeeze her eyes tighter and hold her breath. The act makes me more curious. Now I need to know what's going on.

I begin to trace my hand slowly down her sides and feel the shivers that's travelling through her so I kiss her temples in comfort. When I move my palm across her stomach, she cringes then grunts like she's wounded.

Watching her, I move my hand up her torso and she slowly releases the breath, then when I reach the middle of her chest, I massage each breasts.

I feel her relax as I do it and wanting to keep her that way, I move in to suck and play with them.

***

After a while, I go back to testing. Flattening my hand on her chest, I slide it down her middle and her breathing turns unsteady again, then when my fingers run below her waistline, her face change to pure anguish.