Hackles Rising

Corey Chapter 36

It's a new day but I can't start it until Liaison wakes up. Just on cue, she stirs causing the covers to bunch around her. The silk sheets, acting like a second skin is outlining the shape of her body and she's sexy just laying there. When she opens her eyes, honey brown draws me in and it's mesmerizing staring in them at this hour.

"Hi."

"You have to stop doing!" She whines hiding her face in the pillow so I tickle her to make her laughs.

It's a thing we developed some time ago. She would wake up to find me staring at her, then when she gets embarrassed, I do something to make her laugh.

"Get dress, we have a lot to do today. Breakfast is in the sitting room and I planned a tour around the yacht before dinner this evening."

"You sound like militant man," she says as she tries to contain the mass of curls at the top of her head. I however have other plans and run my fingers through them. I love the feel of her hair on my skin.

"Katherine's grandfather? That's the second time in less than twenty-four hours in which you've insulted me. Your list of atrocities is growing babe and I'm looking forward to when I can make you pay."

"Now you really sound like him," she mocks and I tighten my hold in her hair.

Although she whimpers, her smile is seductive. "Up for a quick round?" she asks kissing me.

My cock twitches but I ignore it. If I have her now, the plans I have for today won't happen because I would want to spend all day inside her, so for now, my cock has to go on the back burner.

"Liaison, when I fuck you, I don't want it to be quick... I can't believe I'm about to say this but get dress woman!"

She pouts playfully then a sinister smile stretches the corners of her lips. "Want to join me in the shower then?" she asks wiggling her brows while she run one finger up my chest.

Fucking bloody minx, she knows I won't say no.

***

We finally made it out of the cabin and up to the deck. We're early for the tour so I found a good spot to sit. While we wait, I point out few people to Liaison.

"Over there are the Maylands."

She looks keenly to where I've pointed. "Who are they?"

"Their business is in investment banking, but they're famous for the chain of bakeries they own along the south coast. ML Bakeries, ever heard of them?"

She nods no, and I continue to give her more information about the Maylands then after, I moved to another group.

"The Masons owns quarter of the oil industries. Their daughter is engaged to a prince but I'm not sure which one."

I lean back a little so she can see the next group. "The Garrison's own shares in the stock market as well as the tourist industries. Nigel is an investment banker, and his wife is the daughter of the mayor. She has three degrees in engineering, and she designs planes. That's their son Trevor. I hear his motorcycle chain is doing well these days."

"Wow!" Liaison gush amazed. "I can't believe you know these people."

"It's my parent's social circle. I barely know them."

"Corey, Is there anyone here who's ordinary? Show me someone who doesn't have some sort of power in the world."

I know my wealth doesn't impress her, but I wonder how she would act if she knew that none of the people here have wealth like my family does. Would it scare her away.