Chapter Three

Vote & Comment 💓

OMNISCIENT POV

The girls arrived at the arena in a swift hour. Salona couldn't wait to arrive at the arena and get out of the car. For the whole drive she had to play mediator between Lupe and Jimea due to their petty arguments. She couldn't understand why her sister and cousin couldn't get along.

After going through the security check-in and scanning their tickets for entry, the girls head to the concessions for food.

"Kisa salte sa!" Jimea exclaims looking at the menu.
(What the fuck!)

"Ten dola for bottle of water? That water better fly into my mouth by how much it cost." Jimea shakes her head as her eyes roam over the menu prices.

Lupe rolls her eyes annoyed at Jimea's words. She looks over at Solana, "Voy al baño. Te encontraré en nuestros asientos."
(I'm going to the bathroom. I'll meet you at our seats.)

Solana nods her head at her sister's words watching her walk away. Solana turns her head back to Jimea seeing a suspicious look on her face. "What she say? She say something about me?"

Solana sighs moving up in line, "No Jimea. She's going to the bathroom, she'll meet us at our seats."

"Oh oke." Jimea dryly responds before reaching into her purse to reapply her lipgloss.

"Why can't the two of you get along, at least for my sake?" Solana asks.

"Nah nah I've tried being nice to her. She the one saying slick shit to me." Jimea replies. "Ooh if she wasn't your sister I woulda been slapped her up."

Solana decide to just end the conversation there knowing she'll have to revisit it later. Having two people that she loves fighting with each other doesn't sit well with her. She knows she'll have to find a way to get Lupe and Jimea to get along.

The sound of the toilet flushing sounds throughout the bathroom as Lupe walks out of the stall and to the sink to wash her hands.

After washing and drying her hands, she looks herself over in the mirror to make sure her face still looks good.

Lupe does a quick spin in front of the mirror before grabbing the handle to the bathroom door and walking out.

Two steps from the door and she's walking into a broad hard chest.

"Fuck!" Lupe groans as she rubs her sore forehead.

"Guadalupe?"

The familiar rough voice causes Lupe to internally frown before looking up into his crystal blue eyes.

Reed.

"What are you doing here?" Lupe asks, irritation seeps through her voice.

Reed chuckles before replying, "I'm here to watch the game, same as you."

Lupe rolls her eyes at his curt statement. She was hoping to enjoy her night after the gruesome day she had at work, but seeing Reed dampened her mood.

"Don't do that." Reed seriously states.

"What?" Lupe folds her arms.

"Roll your eyes at me."

Lupe unfolds her arms and rests her hands on her hip. "Are you seriously demanding me? You maybe my boss at work but last time I checked we're not at work. So I can do whatever the fuck I want to do here. If I want to roll my eyes at you I'm damn well gonna do it." To piss him off more, she purposely exaggerates an eye roll.