Chapter Fourteen

OMNISCIENT POV

Solana lathered her smooth melanin skin in rich cocoa butter. Topping off the moisture, she applied a vanilla body oil to give her skin a beautiful shine.

She grabbed the tiny bottle of rose scented oil from her dresser and applied a few drops onto her vulva, to moisturize her intimate area. Solana recently gotten her vagina waxed and often would stare at it, admiring her hair-free vagina.

Slipping on her lacy thong and bra, she walked over towards her closet to find something to wear. She settled on a dark blue bodycon dress that hugged her slim figure matching the dress with a pair of white stilettos and a black Michael Kors micro bag.

Her makeup was already done, so all that needed to be done was her hair. Solana wanted her natural hair to breathe for the week, which is why she took out her knotless braids. After applying her hair products to enhance her 4c curls, she pulled her hair into a high puff. Her voluminous curls from her puff were tightly curled with a few strands dangling on her forehead.

Spraying her body in vanilla-scented perfume, she grabs her phone and heads out of her room. Walking into the living room, she catches Lupe's eye, whose sitting on the couch eating a bowl of beef flavored ramen noodles.

Lupe whistles causing Solana to roll her eyes. "You look beautiful. Where you going?"

"Thank you," Solana smooths over her dress, "My friend from work invited me out to dinner."

Lupe raises an eyebrow, setting the noodles down on the table. "Dinner? Friend?"

"Yes dinner and yes we're friends." Solana assured her, knowing what Lupe was implying.

"What's this friends name?"'

"Bishop."

"Is he hot?" Lupe questions, needing details.

"He's attractive."

"So he's hot?"

Solana groans, annoyed at her sister's questions. "Lupe I'm going to be late."

"Okay okay." She stands up, walking towards Solana. "So this isn't a date?"

Solana shakes her head. "No this is two friends going out for dinner that's it."

Lupe sighs, "Theirs nothing wrong with considering this as a date you know? You haven't be in a relationship in years Sol."

"Yes because my life hasn't exactly been stable enough for me to entertain one." Solana says chuckling.

"Well it's stable now..." Lupe encourages, "Who knows this friends dinner might lead to something more."

Bishop licked his lips as he stared across the table at Solana. He thought she looked really beautiful, she always did to him, but he's never seen her in clothes that wasn't work attire. He's soaking in the moment as his eyes drag up and down her frame.

Bishop was nervous when he first asked Solana out to dinner with him. He feared that she'd reject him, but when she agreed his nervousness quickly slipped away. He was happy that she agreed even if it was just a friends night out and not a date. He'd take what he could get.

Solana looked up from her menu, catching Bishop's gaze on her. She chuckled, "You haven't looked at the menu once since we sat down."

Bishop smiled, rubbing the side of his jaw. "Don't need to, I've ate here before and already know what I want."