Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: I feel like I'm updating too much so I'm going to slow down. No update for the rest of this week and maybe next week because it's finals week and I'm trying not to fail my classes lol.

oh and as always. ignore my mistakes .

OMNISCIENT POV

Solana stood in the bustling airport in Phoenix, Arizona. Her hand rested on her growing belly as she waited for her flight to board.

Her hair was styled in an elaborate updo, she was grateful for Sasha whose a hairstylist at a salon near her apartment. Sasha was able to do her hair last minute. The updo intricate braids are woven tightly against her scalp. The braids are twisted and coiled into a series of delicate loops and swirls that grabbed the attention of many eyes.

She wore a loose-fitting sundress in a soft, pale blue color that draped over her bulging bump. Her dress was comfortable yet stylish, with a delicate lace trim around the neckline and hem. Her swollen feet rested in a pair of strapped sandals in a matching blue shade. She couldn't wait to get on the plane and rest her feet. She would've sat but all the seats near her gate were full.

Solana was headed to Los Angeles to see Dario. After much thinking, she decided to tell him about the baby. When Solana first discovered she was pregnant she was excited because she's always wanted to be a mom but was also horror-stricken knowing that Dario was the father. This pregnancy had messy written all over it. Solana knew this pregnancy would complicate things in Dario's and Elena's life.

Solana already felt guilty about sleeping with Dario and now she was pregnant with his child. She knew Elena would never forgive her for this, but she was hoping she'd understand. If Solana could forgive Elena for dating Dario then she should forgive her for sleeping with him.

Right?

Solana was fine with going through this pregnancy alone. She had the support of Lupe, Jimea, and Bishop. Those were the only people she trusted to know of her pregnancy. She hadn't told her parents yet but since she's going to LA, she made a mental note to stop by her parents house and break the news to them.

Dario has no idea Solana was coming to see him, and she wanted it that way. What changed Solana's mind about not telling Dario about the baby was her recent therapy appointment. After Dr. V told her that the therapy would affect the baby, she knew she had a heavy decision to make. Dr.V is giving her a week to make a decision, she figured Dario deserved to know what was going on.

Her phone in her purse buzzed, alerting her of a text. She reached inside her purse for her phone seeing a text from Lupe. Lupe had to stay back due to her working on a huge project for work.

Lupe: text me when you land. love youu❤️

Solana: I will. Love you too

Stuffing her phone back in her purse, Solana took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves as she thought about how she'd tell Dario about the baby, and how Elena would react.

Solana inhaled deeply, loving the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the faint whiff of cinnamon wafting from a nearby bakery. Her stomach grumbled, reminding her that she had skipped breakfast in her rush to make it to the airport on time. She inwardly cursed at her irresponsible decision, she had to remember she was eating for two now.

She made her way over to the cafe, her sandals clicked on the polished tile floors. She ordered a water with extra ice, two cinnamon rolls, a cheese danish, and a strawberry parfait. After paying, she made her way back over to the gate, standing against the wall she began eating her food.  She moaned at the taste of the sweet, warm flavor of the cinnamon roll.