AUTHOR'S NOTE

After seeing all of the wattpad problems on 5hfanfiction of people posting an author's work without permission, I decided to search for a few of my own one shots on here and was shocked to see how many came up. I would most likely have given consent to it being posted in the first place (as long as they credit me) so it was really shocking to see so many people that were just too lazy to ask and posted without my permission. I'm not mad that someone liked it and wanted to post it, if anything that's flattering, but it's the posting it without my permission that gets me so angry. So, if you are a person that takes one shots off of tumblr please ask for permission first. It's really not that hard, especially if the author on 5hfanfic submits from tumblr, which I did with all of my one shots. It's honestly just about respecting someone else's work, give credit where credit is due. Sorry for this mini rant, I just had to post this after finding so many of my one shots floating around here. Hopefully those of you reading understand what I'm saying and will help me call out those people who continue to do this stuff.

Okay that's enough, lol. Again, sorry, I just really felt like this needed to be said.