Lost And Found

A/N: This is reaaally long lawl sorry for that.

Lauren woke up to banging on her door, she groaned as she only put her head under the covers more. She heard her dog barking like crazy at the door as the banging only continued. She groaned louder and finally got up approaching the door, “Shutup, Queenie,” she said to her dog in a throaty voice, trying to get her away from the door so she wouldn’t attack whoever was there.

Lauren finally opened it to reveal a crying Ally who stormed into the apartment, almost stepping on Queenie. Lauren instantly pet the dog, choosing to first sooth the animal because Lauren actually cared for animals more than people, even her only friend. If Ally was even considered her friend, she more so just someone who lived on the same apartment floor as her that would come by every now and then to rant to her. Lauren didn’t know why, she would never even invite her in the house; Lauren isn’t a people person.

“Troy is throwing me out! Can you fucking believe it? He is the one that wants to fuck other girls! Why am I the one that has to suffer?” Ally cried out as Lauren watched her with a stunned expression. She didn’t know if Ally expected her to respond, usually Ally just keeps going but this time she took an unusual pause to look at Lauren as if she did actually need her to respond.

Lauren cleared her throat as she asked, “Well you did move in with him, I mean, it was his apartment in the beginning.” Probably not the most soothing thing for Lauren to say, but her people skills aren’t very good. That’s why she practically always locks herself away in her apartment and when she not there she’s at her small house down by the beach. Lauren immediately bought it after the publication and success of her first novel; she was a writer that needed a peaceful outlet that sometimes couldn’t be achieved in her current apartment.

Ally looked at Lauren blankly for a second before sighing, “You’re right,” she admitted; Ally would most definitely not be living in this apartment complex if not for Troy, she could never afford to keep it without him either as she was just a waitress. “I just, don’t want to leave because I don’t wanna give up on us you know. We are perfect for eachother, he makes me smile and laugh and.. cry!” Ally said as she began wailing again.

Lauren approached her, awkwardly rubbing her hand on her shoulder, not really knowing what to do. She was just hoping that Ally wasn’t expecting her to say anything back again; she doesn’t know what to say, part of her doesn’t really even care about this whole situation and just wants to go back to bed to cuddle with Queenie.

Luckily, she didn’t have to say anything cause Ally continued, “But he doesn’t always make me cry and all the happy moments make up for the sad ones. And I shouldn’t say he wants to sleep with other girls but he did cheat on me once! He was drunk though, and was asking for forgiveness for months. Ugh, I’m so stupid Lo, I should’ve just forgave him because then our relationship just went down the drain. We were so in love and now we barely look at eachother! We haven’t had sex in-”

“Alright,” Lauren interrupted her, she really did not need to know about their sex life, or lack of. In all honestly, Ally’s sex life probably wasn’t even half as bad as Lauren’s though. “I really can’t talk more,” she didn’t even talk much in this conversation to begin with, “I have to get ready for my flight this afternoon.”

Ally looked at her with worry, her eyes still teary, “You’re leaving?”